Posts with tag "heidi fleiss"
- Posted Nov 27th 2010 at 01:21 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Heidi Fleiss, the former Hollywood madam who once named Charlie Sheen as a client, had the farthest thing from a happy Thanksgiving on Thursday morning. But she's undoubtedly grateful she survived the harrowing flames that roared through her Pahrump, Nevada, home. A local Las Vegas-area news station reports that while Fleiss, 44, declined to speak on camera, she said she was uninjured and...
- Posted Jan 9th 2010 at 09:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Heidi Fleiss is...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 02:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Actor Tom Sizemore has been charged with spousal battery in connection with an allegedly violent incident involving his girlfriend. Sizemore, 44, was arrested in Los Angeles on August 6 after a verbal argument became physical, according to TMZ. A bystander phoned 911 in response to the incident. Sizemore was taken into custody and booked for misdemeanor domestic violence at the time of the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Renee Zellweger: 'Perhaps I look different. Who doesn't as they get older?!'
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot
- Matthew McConaughey stands up for romantic comedies
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Renée Zellweger Explains Why Her Face Looks Different: "People Don't Know Me in My 40s"
- Sex Tape Bonus Features: Jason Segel Talks Putting His Junk in Cameron Diaz's Face—Plus, Bloopers! Watch Now!
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves