Posts with tag "heidi fleiss"
- Posted Nov 27th 2010 at 01:21 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Heidi Fleiss, the former Hollywood madam who once named Charlie Sheen as a client, had the farthest thing from a happy Thanksgiving on Thursday morning. But she's undoubtedly grateful she survived the harrowing flames that roared through her Pahrump, Nevada, home. A local Las Vegas-area news station reports that while Fleiss, 44, declined to speak on camera, she said she was uninjured and...
- Posted Jan 9th 2010 at 09:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Heidi Fleiss is...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 02:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Actor Tom Sizemore has been charged with spousal battery in connection with an allegedly violent incident involving his girlfriend. Sizemore, 44, was arrested in Los Angeles on August 6 after a verbal argument became physical, according to TMZ. A bystander phoned 911 in response to the incident. Sizemore was taken into custody and booked for misdemeanor domestic violence at the time of the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Charlize Theron Finds Out Why Women in Their 40s Are in Their Prime
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- Country singer RaeLynn reveals secret about former 'Voice' coach Blake Shelton
- Justin Bieber compares his fender bender to Princess Diana crash
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier