Posts with tag "heidimontag"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 03:16 PM by Mike Hess
Heidi and Spencer Pratt -- known to many these days as the mono-named couple Speidi -- have always been the crux of the drama on 'The Hills' in the past. Now, however, a new troublemaker is in town, and the words come straight out of the mouths of PopEater pals Spencer and Heidi themselves: Kristin Cavallari is a reality television goldmine. "She's banging everyone's boyfriends on the show ... Kri...
- Posted Aug 30th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
Was Chris Brown's punishment for attacking Rihanna enough? Will Kate Gosselin's time as a guest-host on 'The View' garner the show more viewers? How does Heidi Montag Pratt's Miss Universe outfit compare to Britney Spears' from the 2000 VMA's? Should LeAnn Rimes be flaunting her relationship with Eddie Cibrian so liberally? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on th...
- Posted Aug 28th 2009 at 04:00 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
We don't usually tune into CNN for commentary on celeb appearances, but we did just that earlier this week, when news correspondent Anderson Cooper unleashed a two-minute tirade tearing Heidi Montag to shreds. Montag performed her song 'Body Language,' at the Miss Universe pageant, an event Cooper called a "fresh new way to embarrass herself." Ouch. We're always looking for a chance to talk to...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 09:36 AM by PopEater Staff
We always knew that Anderson Cooper was the silver fox, but we never knew just how sharp his claws were! Thanks to Heidi Montag and her Miss Universe performance, Anderson was ready to pounce and did just that, tearing Heidi (wife of our pal Spencer Pratt) to shreds, saying she has found a "fresh new way to embarrass herself." Watch the Video After the Jump!...
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 08:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Montag Pratt's flesh-toned pants and bra combo from the Miss Universe pageant reminded us of rather famous outfit worn by Britney Spears. During the 2000 MTV Video Music Awards, the 'Circus' superstar ripped off a layer of clothing to reveal her very nude costume. So, we want to know, which one do you like better?...
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 06:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Montag Pratt wants you to take her music career seriously, please. The reality TV star sang. 'Body Language' at the Miss Universe pageant on Sunday night, in a performance reminiscent of Britney Spears. ...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 01:17 PM by PopEater Staff
There's already so much anger in the world that we just couldn't let our rocky relationship with Spencer and Heidi Pratt get any worse. So, after Spencer's harsh words a few months back, we decided it was time renew our relations with the Pratt camp in order to seek a greater peace for mankind ... and also find out about Heidi's Playboy spread and workout routine. As it turns out, the two now lov...
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 09:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Leave it to Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt to use Thursday's screening of 'G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra' in Los Angeles as a self-promotion tool. The couple everyone loves to hate walked the red carpet, debuting Montag's new Playboy cover. The cover shows Montag covered in mud wearing a white bikini and a Playboy bunny logo drawn on her stomach....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish - to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello - and She Loves It
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Aww! Pregnant Jessica Biel Gets a Surprise Visit from Husband Justin Timberlake While Filming in New Orleans
- Michelle Rodriguez Apologizes After Asking Minority Actors to "Stop Stealing All the White People's Superheroes"
- Will Forte Reflects on Saturday Night Live, Assures Fans MacGruber 2 Is Still "Absolutely" in the Works