Posts with tag "henry winkler"
- Posted Jul 7th 2011 at 11:01 PM by Nicki Gostin
For most, Henry Winkler will forever be The Fonz, but he's had a long and successful career since 'Happy Days,' appearing in dozens of shows and movies like 'The Waterboy,' and 'Arrested Development.' His most recent roles include Hank's dad on 'Royal Pains,' and 'Children's Hospital.' The 65-year-old actor is also co-author of the wildly popular Hank Zipzer children's books, about an...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Amber James
Max Winkler is breaking out from his dad's shadow and pursuing his own career as a filmmaker. The 27-year old USC film school graduate and son of television actor Henry Winkler (Fonzie on 'Happy Days') is making his feature-length directorial debut with 'Ceremony,' which features seasoned actress, Uma Thurman. Not a bad first gig, right? PopEater sat down with the budding director to talk about...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 12:55 PM by Nicki Gostin
Henry Winkler not only created one of the most iconic television figures of all time (Fonzie on 'Happy Days,' for all the young'uns out there), he's co-authored more than a dozen children's novels with his 'Hank Zipzer' series. The books chronicle the life of a spunky fifth-grader with learning difficulties, inspired by Winkler's own long-undiagnosed dyslexia. The man behind The Fonz spoke with...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Spoiler! Meet The Voice's Talented Top 12
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized for Severe Allergic Reaction
- Paul Walker's Brothers Doing His Final Fast and the Furious Action Scenes
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- ?The Originals' recap: Three men and a baby
- ?Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
- The Voice Unveils Their Top 12, Glee's Not-So Sexy Shenanigans and More OMG TV Moments!
- Kate Middleton Looks Perfect While Trying to Stay Dry, Prince George Continues to Be Royally Adorable
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Wedding Not Happening: "They're Very Happy As Is," Source Says