Posts with tag "hilary swank"
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With the news of Sandra Bullock's husband's alleged infidelity and Kate Winslet's impending divorce from Sam Mendes, we realized that the last two winners of the Best Actress Academy Award both have had marital issues. Looking back, it's more than just these two whose relationships disintegrated after they won the coveted award. Reese Witherspoon scooped up the honor in 2006, and lost husband...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Deborah Schoeneman
Britney, get back together with your boyfriend! E! broke the news that Britney Spears and agent Jason Trawick, who she's been dating since last summer, have split. Mistake! Ever since Spears started dating Trawick, her agent at William Morris Endeavor (WME), she's been looking better than ever. Her hair is back to its original color, there's been nary a vag shot of her getting out of a car...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 10:20 AM by PopEater Staff
A-list stars like Hilary Swank, Katy Perry and Amy Adams attended the Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at the Sunset Tower Hotel on March 7, 2010, in West Hollywood, California. Showing lots of skin, the stars stepped out in their best dresses, proving that the switch from red carpet dress to evening dress went more smoothly for some than it did for others. See PopEater's picks for...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 02:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Two-time Oscar winner Hilary Swank -- she took home the gold statue for 'Boys Don't Cry' and 'Million Dollar Baby' -- graces the cover of Marie Claire this month. In the interview she talks about sleeping in the nude despite her boyfriend's 6-year-old son's presence, not being able to get any part she wants, and that she does relax at times. "My relaxation has always been my animals -- going to...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 08:24 AM by PopEater Staff
After her 9-year marriage to Chad Lowe ended in 2006, a bummed Hilary Swank needed someone to lean on for support, and that person just happened to be her agent. Although initially there was "no spark" between the 35-year-old Oscar winner and John Campisi, in time it became clear there was something there. "What's interesting is, there was never anything, it wasn't until we were well into the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tweet & Eat! Here's What Your Favorite Stars Are Eating & Drinking Right Now
- Inside the Dallas Easter Egg Hunt Specially Designed for Visually Impaired Kids
- Prince George Spends Easter at Australian Zoo
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Donald Trump and Jon Bon Jovi mentioned as buyers for Buffalo Bills
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism