Posts with tag "hit or miss fashion"
- Posted Nov 29th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Award season is just beginning and with all the stars getting ready for their big red-carpet moments, we have one piece of advice--make sure your dress isn't see-through. In fact, we've put together a few tips for celebrities (and you, if you're planning on taking a quick jaunt down a red carpet this holiday season.) Experts weigh in on the most common mistakes made at big events -- and how celebr...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 08:53 AM by Lisa Yeung
Sometimes the stars get their outfits right. And sometimes not. You be the judge....
- Posted May 31st 2009 at 04:17 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=681836&pid=681835&uts=1250184237 http://www.popeater.com/mm_track/popeater/movies/?s_channel=us.moviespop&s_account=aolnews,aolsvc&omni=1&ke=1 http://cdn.channel.aol.com/cs_feed_v1_6/csfeedwrapper.swf Hit or Miss Fashion? Britney Spea...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Peet Didn't Think Game of Thrones Was a Good Idea (Also: Her Hubby's the Showrunner!)
- Jessica Alba, Ariana Grande and Kathy Griffin Will Judge You, RuPaul's Drag Race Queens
- Patrick Dempsey: Inside His Surprise Split
- Chris Pratt as Indiana Jones? 6 reasons he could be the best or worst choice
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl puppy ad after outrage from animal rescue groups
- Alfred Hitchcock's shelved Holocaust documentary cannot be denied
- Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp Teaser Confirms What You've Been Hoping for
- Budweiser Puppy Faces a Wolf in "Lost Dog" Super Bowl XLIX Ad—Can the Clydesdales Save Him? Watch Now!
- Hell. Yeah. The Royals Are Coming to the Big Game This Sunday—See the Badass Teaser!