Posts with tag "hoda kotb"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 03:45 PM by PopEater Staff
The fourth hour of 'TODAY' got weirder than usual on Thursday when Hoda Kotb was asked to describe her "wackiest" dream, and the first one to come to mind involved our very own Rob Shuter, although he arrived bearing some news that bums us out. "I had a dream that Rob Shuter quit PopEater and started working at Western Sizzlin' and he told me the story. It was so ridiculous, it made no sense!"...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 04:45 PM by Elizabeth Townsend
'Today' host Hoda Kotb is getting the cocktail shaker ready for Jimmy Fallon, who is guest co-hosting the show's fourth hour with her tomorrow, Jan. 13. "I hear he's already placed his drink order," Kotb tells PopEater. "I can officially say that the 'Today' show will never be the same again, ever. Jimmy Fallon at the anchor desk with me? Can you imagine? I cannot wait -- so buckle up!"...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 12:31 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
You'd be hard pressed to find a more well-oiled machine on TV than NBC's 'Today' show. How do they keep things churning for (gasp!) four hours every day? Thankfully, the last 60 minutes are in good hands with my pals Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb at the helm. Now, for a rare treat, they've invited PopEater backstage and into their dressing room (a first for cameras!), where the peppy pair run...
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Hoda Kotb is one charismatic, smart and patient lady, but I don't need to tell you that. Just watch the fourth hour of the 'Today' show, which the decorated journalist co-hosts with Kathie Lee Gifford, on any given day. What you may not know is that before she was trading zingers and sippin' cocktails on-air with KLG, Hoda spent years covering wars and overcoming personal trials like breast...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 05:04 PM by Rob Shuter
With Kathie Lee on vacation, the 'Today' show's Hoda Kotb welcomed a special guest host, MSNBC's 'Way Too Early' Willie Geist. He's caught everyone's attention this week. So who is Kotb's new buddy? I had the opportunity to chat with Geist this week and find out more about morning TV's newest star and why he's grateful that Kathie Lee lent him her bar stool for a week....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Lady Gaga Looks for 'Clothes with a Soul'
- See Jimmy Fallon and Julia Roberts Peg Each Other in the Face with Balls (VIDEO)
- Review: The Goofy Genius of Guardians of the Galaxy
- Golfer Dustin Johnson leaves tour to seek 'professional help'
- WATCH: Julia Roberts plays 'Face Balls' with Jimmy Fallon
- Kelly Osbourne sued for allegedly trashing Los Angeles home
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Heidi Klum Goes Topless, Lets Designer Pal Zac Posen Cover Her Breasts—See the Pic!
- The Vampire Diaries Fans Are Freaking Out About Ian Somerhalder's Love Life on the Show—So We Got Some Answers
- Julia Roberts Plays "Face Balls" With Jimmy Fallon, Is "Better Handling Big Balls"—Watch Now!