Posts with tag "hoda kotb"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 03:45 PM by PopEater Staff
The fourth hour of 'TODAY' got weirder than usual on Thursday when Hoda Kotb was asked to describe her "wackiest" dream, and the first one to come to mind involved our very own Rob Shuter, although he arrived bearing some news that bums us out. "I had a dream that Rob Shuter quit PopEater and started working at Western Sizzlin' and he told me the story. It was so ridiculous, it made no sense!"...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 04:45 PM by Elizabeth Townsend
'Today' host Hoda Kotb is getting the cocktail shaker ready for Jimmy Fallon, who is guest co-hosting the show's fourth hour with her tomorrow, Jan. 13. "I hear he's already placed his drink order," Kotb tells PopEater. "I can officially say that the 'Today' show will never be the same again, ever. Jimmy Fallon at the anchor desk with me? Can you imagine? I cannot wait -- so buckle up!"...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 12:31 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
You'd be hard pressed to find a more well-oiled machine on TV than NBC's 'Today' show. How do they keep things churning for (gasp!) four hours every day? Thankfully, the last 60 minutes are in good hands with my pals Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb at the helm. Now, for a rare treat, they've invited PopEater backstage and into their dressing room (a first for cameras!), where the peppy pair run...
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Hoda Kotb is one charismatic, smart and patient lady, but I don't need to tell you that. Just watch the fourth hour of the 'Today' show, which the decorated journalist co-hosts with Kathie Lee Gifford, on any given day. What you may not know is that before she was trading zingers and sippin' cocktails on-air with KLG, Hoda spent years covering wars and overcoming personal trials like breast...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 05:04 PM by Rob Shuter
With Kathie Lee on vacation, the 'Today' show's Hoda Kotb welcomed a special guest host, MSNBC's 'Way Too Early' Willie Geist. He's caught everyone's attention this week. So who is Kotb's new buddy? I had the opportunity to chat with Geist this week and find out more about morning TV's newest star and why he's grateful that Kathie Lee lent him her bar stool for a week....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hang Out in N.Y.C
- Why Teen Gunned Down His Parents Remains a Mystery
- Miley Forced to Sing in Underpants When She Can't Get into Chaps Fast Enough
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?