Posts with tag "hoda kotb"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 03:45 PM by PopEater Staff
The fourth hour of 'TODAY' got weirder than usual on Thursday when Hoda Kotb was asked to describe her "wackiest" dream, and the first one to come to mind involved our very own Rob Shuter, although he arrived bearing some news that bums us out. "I had a dream that Rob Shuter quit PopEater and started working at Western Sizzlin' and he told me the story. It was so ridiculous, it made no sense!"...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 04:45 PM by Elizabeth Townsend
'Today' host Hoda Kotb is getting the cocktail shaker ready for Jimmy Fallon, who is guest co-hosting the show's fourth hour with her tomorrow, Jan. 13. "I hear he's already placed his drink order," Kotb tells PopEater. "I can officially say that the 'Today' show will never be the same again, ever. Jimmy Fallon at the anchor desk with me? Can you imagine? I cannot wait -- so buckle up!"...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 12:31 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
You'd be hard pressed to find a more well-oiled machine on TV than NBC's 'Today' show. How do they keep things churning for (gasp!) four hours every day? Thankfully, the last 60 minutes are in good hands with my pals Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb at the helm. Now, for a rare treat, they've invited PopEater backstage and into their dressing room (a first for cameras!), where the peppy pair run...
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Hoda Kotb is one charismatic, smart and patient lady, but I don't need to tell you that. Just watch the fourth hour of the 'Today' show, which the decorated journalist co-hosts with Kathie Lee Gifford, on any given day. What you may not know is that before she was trading zingers and sippin' cocktails on-air with KLG, Hoda spent years covering wars and overcoming personal trials like breast...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 05:04 PM by Rob Shuter
With Kathie Lee on vacation, the 'Today' show's Hoda Kotb welcomed a special guest host, MSNBC's 'Way Too Early' Willie Geist. He's caught everyone's attention this week. So who is Kotb's new buddy? I had the opportunity to chat with Geist this week and find out more about morning TV's newest star and why he's grateful that Kathie Lee lent him her bar stool for a week....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz Wants to 'Prank' Drew Barrymore's New Baby (VIDEO)
- Teen Airplane Stowaway Wanted to Go to Africa, Says Father
- William & Kate's Visit Hailed as Historic on Last Night in Australia
- Traci Bingham tried to dine and dash after credit card declined, report says
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Matt Bomer "Flattered" by Fifty Shades of Grey Casting Rumors, Plans to Appear in Magic Mike XXL
- Beyoncé Covers Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People 2014 Issue—See Who Else Made the Cut!
- Game of Thrones' New King Speaks! Plus, TVD's Damon and Elena Are So Not Over and a Grey's Secret We Can't Believe