Posts with tag "holly sampson"
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 06:50 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
Nothing bequeaths instant notoriety like a good old-fashioned sex scandal. Tiger Woods is well aware of this, and today he will take the first step in cleaning up his image with his press conference and mea culpa. But what about all the ladies? In the case of the Woods' affair(s), the market for mistresses has grown quite competitive. How does one gal differentiate herself from the pack of...
Mysteries of "Cori Rist," "Jamie Jungers," "Mindy Lawton," "Holly Sampson," and "Tebow Crying" SolvedPosted Dec 7th 2009 at 12:50 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Cori Rist," "Jamie Jungers," "Mindy Lawton," "Holly Sampson," and "Tebow Crying" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Watch Rob Lowe's Awesome Shark Week Promo
- How Mick Jagger's Daughter Georgia May Is Helping in the Fight Against Blood Cancer
- Why 5 Seconds of Summer Was So Scared of One Direction
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business