Posts with tag "hoover"
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 10:10 AM by Sarah Crow
Vacuum company Hoover knows a thing or two about things that suck, and it's firmly placing that label on ABC's recent decision to cancel 'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live.' According to The Hollywood Reporter, the company is pulling all ads from the network in protest of their decision to axe the long-running soaps. Hoover marketing exec Brian Kirkendall explained on the company's ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mom Whose Inspirational Bikini Photo Went Viral: 'I Hope Other Women Pick Up That Torch and Run With It'
- Mom Claims Her Special Needs Son Was Forced to Remove Varsity Letter After a Parent Complained
- Germanwings Co-Pilot Was 'Unfit for Work' on Day of Tragic Crash
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Photo of Night She Met Scott Disick...and it Looks Far From Romantic—See the Pic!
- Jeremy London Is Latest to Join Mallrats 2—Which Other Former Cast Members Are Returning?
- 7 Reasons Why Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Would Actually Be the Perfect Couple