Posts with tag "horns"
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Moviefone Editors
'Transformers' star Shia LaBeouf is said to star in 'Horns,' the big-screen adaptation of a novel by Stephen King's son, writer Joe Hill, according to a report in Variety. Mandalay Pictures will head the adaptation. The 24-year-old LaBeouf will play Iggy Perrish, a 26-year-old who awakens from a blackout hangover to find horns sprouting from his head. If that weren't enough, Ig has to contend...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Parents Remember Malaysia Airlines Flight Attendant Who Switched Planes (VIDEO)
- Rachel McAdams: The Hot Chick Striptease Was 'One of the Scariest Moments of My Career'
- Andi Dorfman's Bachelorette Blog: 'Who Wouldn't Be Scared to Face a Bunch of Exes'
- Tim McGraw comments on altercation with female fan
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Tears, argument and an ultrasound at 'Men Tell All'
- Can Sherri Shepherd walk away from unborn surrogate child?
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Thankful for "Good Wishes" on Prince George's First Birthday
- Sneek Peak: An Angry Bird Lands on MTV's Finding Carter—Watch the Clip!
- Joan Rivers Tells Jennie Garth That She Looks Like a "Prostitute on a Safari"—See the Outrageous Moment!