Posts with tag "hotel hell"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney and Bill Murray Clearly Know Where to Find Good Greek Food in New York City
- Robert Downey Jr. Just Won #TBT with This Hair-Gelled, Sweater-Vest-Wearing 1993 Photo
- How Did Cinderella's Lily James Really Get that Tiny Waist?
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant botches 'Snow White' character's name
- Kim Kardashian Has Sex "500 Times a Day," Bruce Jenner Feels "Separated"—See a New KUWTK Sneak Peek!
- Dr. Phil Stages Nick Gordon Intervention: Mom Says Her Son's ''Life Hangs in the Balance'' Since Bobbi Kristina Brown's Hospitalization
- You'll Never Guess Who's Returning to Scandal!