Posts with tag "hotel hell"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Olivia Munn Says She 'Could Possibly Teach Seventh Grade Economics'
- Family Calls 911 After 22-Pound Cat Attacks Baby, Traps Owners in Bathroom
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Her Outlook on Aging (and Dishes on Her Love Life!)
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- Source: Celebrity skin guru murder-for-hire arrest 'fishy'
- Comeback kid: Lyn Christopher owes album reissue to rappers sampling her song sans permission
- Kim Kardashian Works Up a Sweat at SoulCycle in Tight Workout Clothes—See the Sexy Pic!
- Kristen Taekman, Real Housewives of New York City's Latest Star, on Conflicts, Singing and Her Tagline
- Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon Perfectly Photobomb People on The Tonight Show—Watch Now!