Posts with tag "hotel hell"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenna Bush Hager: What My Mom Taught Me About Parenting
- Chelsea Handler Accuses Instagram of Sexism for Yanking Her Topless Photo
- Tameka 'Tiny' Harris: Why She Permanently Changed Her Eye Color to Ice-Gray
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- This week's best Sound Bites: Taylor Swift, Zach Galifianakis, Conan O'Brien, and more
- Norman Reedus is spending Halloween on a pile of zombies