Posts with tag "house"
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 07:45 AM by AOL TV Editors
Cuddy fans, you better have a seat: Lisa Edelstein will not return to 'House' for the show's eighth (and probably final) season. According to Deadline, Edelstein and costars Omar Epps and Robert Sean Leonard were not under contract for the eighth season. However, Epps and Leonard signed new deals and Edelstein was expected to ... until she didn't. "After much consideration, I am moving onwar...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2010 at 06:30 PM by Nicki Gostin
Although she's part of FOX's mega-hit 'House,' Lisa Edelstein doesn't have a big head when it comes to work. She doesn't even get caught up in the story lines or the spotlight, but she will put up the tab for lunch for her loyal set crew. Edelstein, who plays Dr. Cuddy, is going to have some serious mommy issues come January when 'Murphy Brown' icon Candice Bergen rolls on set as her mother. The r...
- Posted Sep 15th 2009 at 11:14 AM by PopEater Staff
Talk about baring all in an interview! Actress Olivia Wilde, probably best known to the general public for her lesbian-leaning role as 'Thirteen' on the hit medical drama 'House,' is in October's issue of GQ magazine and she's showing off exactly why she's considered one of the sexiest young starlets in Hollywood. In the issue, Wilde talks about the public perception of her, how she doesn't envy ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk (Video)
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!