Posts with tag "house"
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 07:45 AM by AOL TV Editors
Cuddy fans, you better have a seat: Lisa Edelstein will not return to 'House' for the show's eighth (and probably final) season. According to Deadline, Edelstein and costars Omar Epps and Robert Sean Leonard were not under contract for the eighth season. However, Epps and Leonard signed new deals and Edelstein was expected to ... until she didn't. "After much consideration, I am moving...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2010 at 06:30 PM by Nicki Gostin
Although she's part of FOX's mega-hit 'House,' Lisa Edelstein doesn't have a big head when it comes to work. She doesn't even get caught up in the story lines or the spotlight, but she will put up the tab for lunch for her loyal set crew. Edelstein, who plays Dr. Cuddy, is going to have some serious mommy issues come January when 'Murphy Brown' icon Candice Bergen rolls on set as her mother. The...
- Posted Sep 15th 2009 at 11:14 AM by PopEater Staff
Talk about baring all in an interview! Actress Olivia Wilde, probably best known to the general public for her lesbian-leaning role as 'Thirteen' on the hit medical drama 'House,' is in October's issue of GQ magazine and she's showing off exactly why she's considered one of the sexiest young starlets in Hollywood. In the issue, Wilde talks about the public perception of her, how she doesn't envy...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Reveals North West Took First Steps!
- Ryan Seacrest Announces iHeartRadio Music Festival Lineup
- Lauren Conrad Dyes Hair 'Real Blonde' Before Wedding: Is It the Real Deal? (PHOTO)
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Lucy Hale Stops by So You Think You Can Dance, 2 More House Guests Hit the Block on Big Brother & More OMG TV Moments
- Is Justin Bieber Dropping a New Album?! Singer Teases 11 New Songs on Instagram—Listen Now!
- Ariana Grande's Brother, Frankie Grande, Finds Out About Grandpa's Passing in Big Brother House