Posts with tag "how to succeed in business without really trying"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 01:30 PM by Marc Schneider
The Daniel Radcliffe-starring musical 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying' will go on with the show Thursday night, a day after their 100th performance was canceled after a stagehand was found dead backstage at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre. A 29-year-old man, whose name has not been released, was found dead right before the curtain was about to rise on the hit show, which features a ...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 08:57 PM by Nicki Gostin
Since his Emmy-winning days as Assistant D.A. Dan Fielding on 'Night Court,' John Larroquette has had his own sitcom and guest starred on everything from 'Boston Legal' to 'Chuck' and 'Parks and Recreation. The New Orleans native is currently hoofing it up on Broadway opposite 'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe in the revival of 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.' It's going so...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kristina Lucarelli
While the other members of the 'Harry Potter' trio are chopping off their trademark locks, going to college and taking edgy roles to distance themselves from the Hogwarts scene, Daniel Radcliffe is hanging up his wizard robes in a different way -- by going to Broadway. And no, not the edgy, full-frontal, horse-blinding Broadway that he had a go at in 'Equus' four years ago, but Broadway Broadway...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rebecca Romijn Previews Skin Wars Season 2 with Super Sexy Tigress Teaser
- Alice Eve's Bruce Jenner Comments Criticized as 'Transphobic': 'I Know What Education I Need to Move Forward'
- KaDee Strickland: How Having a Child Strengthened My Marriage
- Mariah Carey makes grand Las Vegas Strip entrance
- Courtney Stodden sex tape for sale?
- Gisele Bundchen celebrates end of runway career with nude photo shoot
- Why Nastia Liukin Is Telling Derek Hough Not to Hurry Back to Dancing With the Stars
- Model Sarah Stage Flaunts Slim Post-Baby Body, Tries Out Nursing Bra and Waist Cincher—See the Pics!
- Heavenly News! 2015 Victoria's Secret Angels Announced: Martha Hunt, Stella Maxwell and More!