Posts with tag "hugh grant"
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 08:55 AM by Jo Piazza
Why hellllo Hurricane Tiger Woods. The professional golfer is living in the eye of the perfect media scandal storm this week, and early predictions say life for the former boy phenom isn't going to get easier any time soon. Did Tiger's multi-million dollar team of brand managers and image consultants go on an extended Thanksgiving holiday? We just ask because it hasn't been Tiger's...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Scott Harris
When Rihanna sits down tonight with Diane Sawyer on '20/20', it's sure to be one of the biggest interviews of the year. But will it go down as one of the biggest interviews of all time? Over the years, the celebrity interview has become one of the staples of the entertainment industry. Make a huge mistake? Go on the 'Tonight Show' and humbly plead forgiveness. In need of a reputation makeover?...
- Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 10:00 AM by Brenna Ehrlich
First Mackenzie Phillips tells us she was keeping it in the family with her Mamas & the Papas papa, then it turns out David Letterman was mixing business with a whole lot of pleasure. Celebrity sex scandals have taken a weird turn this fall, and that's saying a lot -- it takes a heck of a gossip mag-scorcher to knock Joe America out of his cozy La-Z-boy. Still, sex scandals have been de...
- Posted Sep 12th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
A Michael Jackson tribute concert planned for later this month in Vienna has been postponed to next year in London. Had a judge allowed it, the Austrian concert would have provided Chris Brown with his first real chance for a comeback. If Chris should wait for the Jackson concert to perform publicly, he should know that stepping back into the spotlight could be a way to put the Rihanna incident...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'