Posts with tag "hugh hefner"
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 11:45 AM by Jo Piazza
Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson is peeved that she has yet to receive an invite to his upcoming nuptials with Crystal Harris, and the wedding day, set for June 18, is fast approaching. Wilkinson is now threatening to attend another wedding that day, one she has rightfully been invited to. Kendra should bank on attending the alternate wedding since sources close to Hef's betrothed...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 06:50 AM by Kelly Fisher
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- TV News -
- Kendra Wilkinson -
- Hugh Hefner -
- E! Online -
- Celebrity Weddings
'Dancing With the Stars' contestant and former Hugh Hefner girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson is reportedly fuming that she hasn't received an invitation to the Playboy mogul's wedding. "I haven't gotten my save the date yet," Wilkinson told E! Online. "I'm not joking, I'm really pissed off about it." Hefner is set to marry fiancee Crystal Harris on June 18 at the Playboy mansion. Wilkinson, who...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 03:58 PM by Zach Dionne
Hugh Hefner's 24-year-old fiancee, Crystal Harris, might not be ready for monogamous matrimony with her 84-year-old beau after all. Life & Style writes that Harris has been cavorting with Dr. Phil McGraw's son Jordan. The magazine reports witnessing the "lovebirds cozy up at the Chateau Marmont in LA on March 14. While Crystal was hoping to keep their romance low-key, Jordan didn't care to...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Playboy founder Hugh Hefner and his fiancee Crystal Harris have set a date to tie the knot. UsMagazine.com is quoting a Playboy rep who has confirmed that the couple will wed on June 18 at the Playboy Mansion. Hefner, 84, is reported saying, "It will be intimate with a close number of friends here at the mansion. No big blowout affair. Something very personal." Harris, 24, is still...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 10:31 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Holly Madison, who spent six years as one-third of Hugh Hefner's harem of girlfriends, has not been coy about her distaste for his engagement to fellow Playboy model, Crystal Harris. Remember when she told Life & Style that Hef was making a "hasty decision"? The 'Holly's World' beauty has made up her mind, though, telling me on my HDNet show that even if she's invited, she's not going to that...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 03:25 AM by PopEater Staff
Holly Madison is finally speaking out on ex-boyfriend and Playboy founder Hugh Hefner's proposal to Playboy Playmate Crystal Harris, and she is not happy. She even warns Hefner to reconsider. In an interview with Life & Style magazine, Madison says, "I'd like to see Hef settle down. I just want it to be with the right person, and I feel like he's making a hasty decision. I'm not sure...
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 07:30 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Crystal Harris is showing off her new ice just in time for the winter chill. The 24-year-old May-September fiancée of Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner posted a picture of her impressive round-diamond engagement ring on Twitter today. Hefner had popped the question to Harris over the holidays. "For those of you asking to see it here it is....My engagement ring from my love @ Hugh Hefner,"...
- Posted Dec 27th 2010 at 09:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Hugh Hefner is going down the aisle for a third time. The Playboy founder, 84, popped the question to 24-year-old Playmate Crystal Harris over the holiday. "After the movie tonight, Crystal & I exchanged gifts. I gave Crystal a ring. A truly memorable Christmas Eve," Hefner tweeted. He later clarified, "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a...
- Posted Aug 7th 2010 at 09:20 PM by Ben Widdicombe
Hugh Hefner's Playboy reality show franchise is set to grow again in August, with the debut of a 'The Girls Next Door' spin-off called 'The Girls Next Door: Bunny House.' Among the cast-members will be Jayde Nicole, a familiar face to anyone who has been following the soap opera of contemporary L.A. life as it has played out on the small screen. Nicole, who was named Playboy's Playmate of the...
- Posted Jul 30th 2010 at 05:40 PM by Denise Warner
When you think of Hugh Hefner, three things come to mind -- bunnies, boobs and blondes. But behind the creator of the Playboy empire is a much more complicated figure who fought courageously for civil rights, gay rights, women's rights and more. In Brigitte Berman's documentary, 'Hugh Hefner: Playboy, Activist and Rebel,' the director shows us a different side of the man that many of us know...
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Resurrection' series premiere react: In it for the long haul?
- ?True Detective' season finale: What happened? ? SPOILERS
- Seth Meyers Reveals How Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and More Helped Him Prepare for His Late Night Show
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Like to Trade Bodies With Gisele Bündchen, Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies
- Teresa and Joe Giudice Cheer on Daughter at Cheerleading Competition After Pleading Guilty to Fraud Charges