Posts with tag "hugh grant"
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 01:08 PM by John Mitchell
Romantic comedy go-to guy Hugh Grant was in final negotiations to replace Charlie Sheen on 'Two and a Half Men,' according to Deadline, which reports Grant was offered $1 million per episode to take over for the troubled star. Grant, whose last film, 2009's 'Did You Hear About the Morgans?' failed to connect with audiences, allegedly pulled out of the negotiations at the last minute due to crea...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 04:15 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Hugh Grant has a new woman in his life but the actor has so far managed to keep her a secret. However, recent photos of the couple show that the relationship may not be the only thing Grant is keeping a secret. The Daily Mail is reporting that Grant has been on a series of dates with his rumored new Chinese girlfriend Tinglan Hong. The actor met Hong, 32, last year and is said ...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 10:10 AM by Nicki Gostin
Sounds like Elizabeth Hurley's fling with Australian cricketing champ Shane Warne is truly over. The British model and actress, who carried on a torrid affair with the Aussie sporting star and even flew down under for a romantic rendezvous, says they remain "very good friends." Instead, it sounds like Liz may have come full circle and returned to her ex-love Hugh Grant, although strictly as fri...
- Posted Dec 12th 2010 at 07:42 PM by PopEater Staff
Back in 2007, the couple tied the knot in lavish ceremonies on two continents. But wedded bliss was a distant memory today, as British beauty Elizabeth Hurley took to Twitter to announce that she separated weeks ago from husband Arun Nayar. Hurley, 45, had recently been dogged by tabloid rumors in the U.K. alleging an affair with Australian cricket pro Shane Warne, according to E! News. A new r...
- Posted Mar 19th 2010 at 04:07 PM by Dino Sossi
"Let them eat cake," Marie Antoinette reputedly said to the poor French masses during a time of famine. But she didn't know it also applied to English soirées for the rich and famous. A society party came unhinged Wednesday night in London when public relations guru Matthew Freud smeared chocolate cake all over actor Hugh Grant's white shirt, reports the Daily Mail. The kerfuffle occurre...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2010 at 09:24 AM by Zach Dionne
Sweet, innocent Lindsay Lohan chucked a Red Bull at photographers in Milan on Monday morning, causing our memories to go all wavy like a sitcom clip show, fondly hearkening back to our favorite moments of celebrities using implements of destruction against their best buddies, the paparazzi. After the jump, six more celebrity projectile attacks....
- Posted Feb 24th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Dino Sossi
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Jay Leno
After months being squeezed through the celebrity scandal wringer, we finally have to congratulate Tiger Woods. For a private man not known for sharing details about his personal life, his sex scandal apology was handled with great tact. But when he was partaking in these indiscretions, we're sure he never imagined the headlines and press conferences that lay ahead. In the aftermath of Tiger-gate,...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 02:51 PM by Mike Ryan
Marc Lawrence -- the writer and director of films such as 'Music and Lyrics' and 'Two Weeks Notice' -- is well aware of the juggernaut he's up against this weekend. His new film, 'Did you Hear About the Morgans?' will be meeting head-to-head with something called 'Avatar.' At the mention of 'Avatar,' Lawrence concedes, "This will either be the most brilliant or the worst move in the history of ...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 04:03 AM by Nicki Gostin
Is there another actor more synonymous with the romantic comedy than Hugh Grant? 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' begat 'Notting Hill' which led to 'Love Actually' among others. But bumbling bad boy Hugh makes it sound like his whole career has been a series of unplanned breaks, an Englishman who went up the Hollywood hills and came down a star. Currently acting opposite 'Sex and the City' star Sarah...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 10:14 AM by Nicki Gostin
Having twins wasn't in the game plan for Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick when they decided to expand their family, but that's what they got. Big time. The 'Did You Hear About the Morgans?' star tells PopEater all about the thrills, challenges and namely the whopper that came with the arrival of twin daughters Marion and Tabitha (via surrogate) in June. "We didn't want twins but we wa...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'The Gift'
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap: Kylie Jenner: 'I Go Through These Times Where I Hate My Life'
- George Clooney's Changing Looks!
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Kim Kardashian Plans Kids Trip to Snowy Montana Amid Family Changes, Kylie Jenner Hesitates Going—Get the KUWTK Recap
- Game of Thrones Recap: "The Gift" Finally Gives Fans the Greatest Present Ever
- Morgan Stewart Models in NYC, EJ Johnson Plans Trip to Bahamas, Dorothy Wang's Party Goes Sour—Get the #RichKids Recap!