Posts with tag "hugh laurie"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Katelyn Mullen
'House' star Hugh Laurie is the newest face of L'Oreal Paris. According to The Independent, the sharp tongued Brit has joined the likes of Gerard Butler and Patrick Dempsey as the newest spokesmodel for L'Oreal's Men Expert line of cosmetics. When Laurie was asked about his new model status he coyly replied, "At first I thought it was a mistake but then I realized that L'Oreal wasn't lookin...
- Posted Apr 2nd 2010 at 01:45 PM by Jo Piazza
Word on the street is that Charlie Sheen doesn't want to play his onscreen alter ego Charlie Harper on 'Two and a Half Men' any longer, even though it banks him huge bucks. PopEater's Naughty But Nice Columnist Rob Shuter reports that CBS is already on the lookout for a replacement for Sheen. So what does this mean for the tremendously popular series? Can the show survive a Charlie exit?...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenna Bush Hager Could Be Getting a New Talk Show
- Stevie Nicks to Adele: 'You're Going to Be Me in 40 Years'
- Tracy Morgan Steps Out for First Time After Walmart Settlement
- Courtney Stodden responds to momager quitting: She just wants to be famous
- Lori Loughlin joins 'Fuller House,' reacts to Olsen twins snub
- 'The Bachelor's' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff have broken up
- The Bachelor Chris and Whitney's Breakup: Find Out Who's "Heartbroken"
- Brandi Glanville Says David Foster Is "Freaky" in Bed but Backtracks on Her Comments—Get the Scoop!
- Harrison Ford Is Back Flying and He Looks Fantastic Less Than 3 Months After Freaky Plane Crash: Photos!