Posts with tag "hugh laurie"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Katelyn Mullen
'House' star Hugh Laurie is the newest face of L'Oreal Paris. According to The Independent, the sharp tongued Brit has joined the likes of Gerard Butler and Patrick Dempsey as the newest spokesmodel for L'Oreal's Men Expert line of cosmetics. When Laurie was asked about his new model status he coyly replied, "At first I thought it was a mistake but then I realized that L'Oreal wasn't ...
- Posted Apr 2nd 2010 at 01:45 PM by Jo Piazza
Word on the street is that Charlie Sheen doesn't want to play his onscreen alter ego Charlie Harper on 'Two and a Half Men' any longer, even though it banks him huge bucks. PopEater's Naughty But Nice Columnist Rob Shuter reports that CBS is already on the lookout for a replacement for Sheen. So what does this mean for the tremendously popular series? Can the show survive a Charlie exit? ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mad Men's Elisabeth Moss Goes Back to Blonde
- Zach Sobiech Leaves Behind Inspiring Legacy
- 1 Word, 25 Men: The Bachelorette's Desiree Sums Them Up
- Then and Now: 'The Brady Bunch'
- Khloe Kardashian Odom yanks T-shirt after Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens legal action
- Judging panel for 'X Factor' rounded out by Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio
- ?Annie' Broadway cast album with Jane Lynch bonus tracks ? EXCLUSIVE FIRST LISTEN
- Will Smith really wants you to remember that he used to be a rapper ? VIDEO
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox