Posts with tag "hugh laurie"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Katelyn Mullen
'House' star Hugh Laurie is the newest face of L'Oreal Paris. According to The Independent, the sharp tongued Brit has joined the likes of Gerard Butler and Patrick Dempsey as the newest spokesmodel for L'Oreal's Men Expert line of cosmetics. When Laurie was asked about his new model status he coyly replied, "At first I thought it was a mistake but then I realized that L'Oreal wasn't...
- Posted Apr 2nd 2010 at 01:45 PM by Jo Piazza
Word on the street is that Charlie Sheen doesn't want to play his onscreen alter ego Charlie Harper on 'Two and a Half Men' any longer, even though it banks him huge bucks. PopEater's Naughty But Nice Columnist Rob Shuter reports that CBS is already on the lookout for a replacement for Sheen. So what does this mean for the tremendously popular series? Can the show survive a Charlie exit?...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Victoria Beckham! Here's How to Make Her Favorite Brownies
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Tony Ousts His Biggest Threat
- Paul Walker's Mother Abandons Bid for Guardianship of His Daughter
- Tom Cruise and Laura Prepon dating, report says
- Kate Mara says her parents have come to terms with her and sister's raunchy scenes
- 'The Munsters' star Butch Patrick looks to save haunted mansion