Posts with tag "hugh laurie"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Katelyn Mullen
'House' star Hugh Laurie is the newest face of L'Oreal Paris. According to The Independent, the sharp tongued Brit has joined the likes of Gerard Butler and Patrick Dempsey as the newest spokesmodel for L'Oreal's Men Expert line of cosmetics. When Laurie was asked about his new model status he coyly replied, "At first I thought it was a mistake but then I realized that L'Oreal wasn't...
- Posted Apr 2nd 2010 at 01:45 PM by Jo Piazza
Word on the street is that Charlie Sheen doesn't want to play his onscreen alter ego Charlie Harper on 'Two and a Half Men' any longer, even though it banks him huge bucks. PopEater's Naughty But Nice Columnist Rob Shuter reports that CBS is already on the lookout for a replacement for Sheen. So what does this mean for the tremendously popular series? Can the show survive a Charlie exit?...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Georgina Bloomberg: I Want to Teach My Son How to Lose
- Kim Kardashian's Abs-Baring Style: From Makeshift Crop Tops to Crazy Cutouts
- NFL Vet Ricardo Silva Trades Tackling for Teaching
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Gerard Depardieu says he can drink 12-14 bottles of wine a day
- ?Friday Night Lights' director says his son won't be playing football
- Billy Crystal and Jimmy Fallon reminisce about Robin Williams
- Téa Leoni Finally Addresses David Duchovny Divorce: "I Don't Know How I Could Ever Hate Him"
- First iPhone 6 Owner Drops It on Live TV; Perth Man Was "in a Panic to Get It Open"—Watch Now!
- Sleepy Hollow to Reveal the "Shocking Life" and Experiments of Benjamin Franklin—Watch Now!