Posts with tag "i hope they serve beer in hell"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Charlie Ebersol Teams Up with Michelle Obama & Bradley Cooper to Advocate for Veterans
- Convicted Drug Dealer Charged in Murder of Fox Executive
- Excited Woman Falls to Her Death After Her Boyfriend Proposes on the Edge of a Cliff
- Amy Duggar reveals she was born out of wedlock
- Rap mogul Suge Knight charged with murder
- 'Harry Potter' actor Robbie Coltrane reportedly hospitalized after flight
- Ultimate Glee Couple Tournament: We Have a Winner (and an Exclusive Sneak Peek!)
- Braless Gina Rodriguez Flaunts Sexy Curves for Latina, Confirms, "This Body Type Does Well in the Real World!"
- Best Super Bowl Commercials Ever: See Cindy Crawford, Betty White, Mean Joe Greene and More!