Posts with tag "i hope they serve beer in hell"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- There's An App That Fills Your Texts with Taylor Swift Lyrics
- Meet the Real-Life Alex Vause of Orange Is the New Black
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Heat Up in N.Y.C.
- Big Bird was almost on Challenger space shuttle, documentary reveals
- Leaked Sony emails reveal CEOs think female superheros are not profitable
- Fit model Sarah Stage shows off bikini body 3 weeks after popping out baby
- Critics' Choice Television Nominations Announced: Jane the Virgin, Transparent and Justified Lead the Pack
- Kylie Jenner Comes Clean About Her Super Plump Pout: "I Have Temporary Lip Fillers"—See Her Confession!
- Magic Mike XXL Trailer Is Here! Watch Channing Tatum and His Sexy Co-Stars Strip Again