Posts with tag "i hope they serve beer in hell"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jared Padalecki and Stephen Amell Raise Awareness for Mental Health (by Going Shirtless!)
- Who Did Christina Applegate Once Ditch A Date with Brad Pitt For?
- Kyle Chandler Channels Coach Taylor in New Friday Night Lights-Inspired PSA
- Bobbi Kristina Brown to be buried next to mom Whitney Houston
- Wife: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka diagnosed with stomach cancer
- Bella Hadid and mom Yolanda Foster prove apple doesn't fall far from the tree