Posts with tag "i hope they serve beer in hell"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- Ariana Grande's Emotional Explanation on Why Her Fan Meet & Greet Went Wrong: "I Am Still in Mourning"
- Idris Elba Sounds Off on That Shocking Bulge Picture: "Everyone Is Size Obsessed"
- Margot Robbie Plants a Fat Kiss on New Boyfriend Tom Ackerley—See the Sweet Pics!