Posts with tag "i hope they serve beer in hell"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 12-Year-Old Girl Snaps Photos of Alleged Burglar and Calls 911, Helps Cops Make Arrest
- What Talent Would You Break Out on America's Got Talent?
- Brooklyn Beckham Joins Famous Parents Victoria and David on the Cover of Interview Magazine
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert
- Khloé Kardashian and Blac Chyna Battle for Most Shocking (and Revealing) Selfie—Take a Look!
- Yikes! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Refused to Be Photographed For a Year After a Home Hair Dye Disaster
- Jessica Simpson & Tracee Ellis Ross Are Glam "Sisters" at Big Family Celebration—See the Pics!