Posts with tag "iTunes"
- Posted Dec 5th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Do you hear what we hear? That's the sound of millions of loyal Howard Stern fans saying: Just tell us where to find him in the new year, already! The shock jock has been in negotiations for a new contract with Sirius XM Radio (his multi-year, $500 million deal expires at year's end), but there still isn't news from the company about renewing the partnership. The silence on a new contract means...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 10:07 AM by Zach Dionne
The Beatles are finally coming to iTunes, according to the Wall Street Journal. Apple, after hyping a major announcement for Tuesday, is expected to announce the long-awaited inclusion of the Fab Four's catalog in the world's largest music outlet. UPDATE: The New York Times reports that a joint announcement by Apple, EMI, and Apple Corps (the Beatles' company) confirmed it -- the band's 13 rema...
- Posted Mar 31st 2010 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
The most infectious earworm of the moment is actually a jam from last August. Train's summery song, 'Hey, Soul Sister,' has risen to No. 1 on the iTunes chart, just in time for warm weather and sunny days. The hit has also sold more than 2 million copies, designating it double-platinum, according to a new press release. "When people hear it, I think that what I hear mostly is that they're insta...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Oscars Dress Returned to L.A. Hotel, Thieves Claim Pearls are Fake: Report
- Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor? (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- World's biggest private Harry Potter collection on display in Mexico
- Spock's ears: A pointy trademark for Leonard Nimoy
- Dress that 'greatly resembles' stolen Lupita Nyong'o gown recovered
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!