Posts with tag "ice-t"
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 01:15 AM by Boombox Editors
Ice-T ditched the customary black tux worn by grooms and donned all-white attire to match his blushing bride's wedding gown as he and wife Coco renewed their vows in Hollywood, Calif. On Friday (June 3), the couple, who have been married for five-and-a-half years, held their wedding renewal ceremony inside the W Hotel. According to the NY Daily News, friends like West Coast Doggfather Snoop ...
- Posted Apr 29th 2011 at 10:15 PM by Nicki Gostin
Hip-hop and screen star Ice-T has just published a memoir, 'Ice: A Memoir of Gangster Life and Redemption - from South Central to Hollywood.' In it he writes honestly about his time as a successful thief and hustler to controversial rapper to beloved actor as Detective Odafin "Fin" Tutuola on 'Law & Order: SVU.' It's a fascinating tale of redemption and quite unexpectedly romantic as the real-...
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Elizabeth Townsend
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Celebrity Holiday
Ice-T sure is one romantic hubby. And then some. At the New Year's Eve party the rapper-turned-actor hosted in New York City with his longtime friend, club owner and producer Noel Ashman, he took the stage and professed his love to his voluptuous wife, Coco. "I love Coco," he told the huge crowd at Nuela, the Latin-inspired eatery in the Big Apple's Flatiron district (which Halle Berry also lik...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch 4-Year-Old Heaven King Do the Nae Nae with Her Own Tiny Dance Crew (VIDEO)
- Bruce Jenner Is on a 'Mission' to Help People Who Face Discrimination: Source
- Sophia Bush Speaks of Heartbreak as Ex-Boyfriend Is First American Confirmed Dead in Nepal Earthquake
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Sophia Bush Mourns the Death of Dan Fredinburg: He Was "One of The Great Loves of My Life"
- 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner Red Carpet Arrivals—Naya Rivera, Katie Couric & More!
- Jessica Simpson "Madly in Love" With Goddaughter Wilder Frances Faison—See the Pic!