Posts with tag "ice-t"
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 01:15 AM by Boombox Editors
Ice-T ditched the customary black tux worn by grooms and donned all-white attire to match his blushing bride's wedding gown as he and wife Coco renewed their vows in Hollywood, Calif. On Friday (June 3), the couple, who have been married for five-and-a-half years, held their wedding renewal ceremony inside the W Hotel. According to the NY Daily News, friends like West Coast Doggfather Snoop...
- Posted Apr 29th 2011 at 10:15 PM by Nicki Gostin
Hip-hop and screen star Ice-T has just published a memoir, 'Ice: A Memoir of Gangster Life and Redemption - from South Central to Hollywood.' In it he writes honestly about his time as a successful thief and hustler to controversial rapper to beloved actor as Detective Odafin "Fin" Tutuola on 'Law & Order: SVU.' It's a fascinating tale of redemption and quite unexpectedly romantic as the...
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Elizabeth Townsend
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Celebrity Holiday
Ice-T sure is one romantic hubby. And then some. At the New Year's Eve party the rapper-turned-actor hosted in New York City with his longtime friend, club owner and producer Noel Ashman, he took the stage and professed his love to his voluptuous wife, Coco. "I love Coco," he told the huge crowd at Nuela, the Latin-inspired eatery in the Big Apple's Flatiron district (which Halle Berry also...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Daughter Melissa Says
- Steven Sotloff Apparently Beheaded by the Islamic State Group, According to Online Video
- Lena Dunham, Emma Watson and More Celebrities React to Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hack
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst and other stars comment about nude photo leak
- Joan Rivers 'on the road to recovery,' E! colleague says
- Emmy Rossum Admits "Texting Can Be Dangerous," Talks Having Sex on the First Date
- Mindy Kaling Has Babies on the Brain at Age 35: "If I Want to Have Three Kids, I Need to Get Going"
- Madonna's Son Rocco Takes Brother and Sister Back to School—See the Cute Pic!