Posts with tag "india"
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 11:27 PM by Sam Brand
Seventeenth century Indian ruler Shah Jahan the Magnificent gave his beloved wife the Taj Mahal - it's her eternal and very expensive resting place. Over 350 years later, it seems that vulgar British comedian Russell Brand might have given his beloved pop star Katy Perry a ring. A very big, fat, expensive ring, according to the UK's Daily Mail. A diamond is forever too, you know. It all went down...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Florida Woman Celebrates 90th Birthday by Flying a Plane
- Ben Affleck Sets the Record Straight About Gambling Rumors
- Dad Charged with Murdering 5 Kids Thought They Would Kill Him & 'Feed Him to the Dogs'
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Amazon's new tablet reveals are probably no coincidence
- ?The Voice' winner joins Broadway's ?Pippin' in title role