Posts with tag "india"
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 11:27 PM by Sam Brand
Seventeenth century Indian ruler Shah Jahan the Magnificent gave his beloved wife the Taj Mahal - it's her eternal and very expensive resting place. Over 350 years later, it seems that vulgar British comedian Russell Brand might have given his beloved pop star Katy Perry a ring. A very big, fat, expensive ring, according to the UK's Daily Mail. A diamond is forever too, you know. It all went down ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Let Frank Sinatra Seduce You All Over Again in the Sinatra: All or Nothing at All Trailer
- Harrison Ford's Scalp and Facial Injuries Likely to 'Heal Very Well,' Says Surgeon
- Teen Allegedly Encouraged to Kill Himself Went to 'Wrong Person' for Help, Friend Says
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'
- John Mayer: I'm a 'recovered ego addict'