Posts with tag "india"
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 11:27 PM by Sam Brand
Seventeenth century Indian ruler Shah Jahan the Magnificent gave his beloved wife the Taj Mahal - it's her eternal and very expensive resting place. Over 350 years later, it seems that vulgar British comedian Russell Brand might have given his beloved pop star Katy Perry a ring. A very big, fat, expensive ring, according to the UK's Daily Mail. A diamond is forever too, you know. It all went down ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Whole Foods Removes 'Asparagus Water' From Store After Internet Uproar
- FROM EW: See How Much the Grand Duchess Knows About King Simon's Mysterious Fate in a Royals First Look
- My Giant Life Sneak Peek: See What It's Like to Shop for a Wedding Dress When You're 6'7"
- Zooey Deschanel announces marriage and birth of baby daughter
- 'Last Man Standing' star Tim Allen: 'We're going to drill Hillary'
- Brad Paisley to join 'The Voice' as adviser with Blake Shelton
- Khloé Kardashian Goes Braless for Women's Health, Calls Fit Figure Her ''Revenge Body'' and Talks Kendall and Kylie
- Kristen Stewart Responds to Accusations That She Suffers From Resting Bitch Face: "I Actually Smile a Lot!"
- Coco's Pregnancy Blog: "I Couldn't Believe I Was Pregnant at My Age!"