Posts with tag "india"
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 11:27 PM by Sam Brand
Seventeenth century Indian ruler Shah Jahan the Magnificent gave his beloved wife the Taj Mahal - it's her eternal and very expensive resting place. Over 350 years later, it seems that vulgar British comedian Russell Brand might have given his beloved pop star Katy Perry a ring. A very big, fat, expensive ring, according to the UK's Daily Mail. A diamond is forever too, you know. It all went down...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sophia Bush Wears Skintight See-Thru Corset in Sexy Magazine Spread
- Is Kat McPhee Back with Her Husband?
- Need a New Black Lipstick? Lorde Is Collaborating With MAC On a Line
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson: Fame is not an excuse to lose your faith
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Jon Hamm photobombs tourists on ?Tonight Show' ? VIDEO
- President Obama visits ?Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis' ? VIDEO
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long