Posts with tag "india"
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 11:27 PM by Sam Brand
Seventeenth century Indian ruler Shah Jahan the Magnificent gave his beloved wife the Taj Mahal - it's her eternal and very expensive resting place. Over 350 years later, it seems that vulgar British comedian Russell Brand might have given his beloved pop star Katy Perry a ring. A very big, fat, expensive ring, according to the UK's Daily Mail. A diamond is forever too, you know. It all went down ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Beckham announces retirement, who will take his place as sexiest athlete?
- When clothes don't cooperate
- 'Fast & Furious 6' blasts 'Gatsby' and 'Star Trek' at U.K. box office
- Yahoo buys Tumblr: Should users of the meme machine be worried?
- Join ?The Voice' debate: Team CeeLo vs. Team Usher ? POLL
- The Lonely Island guys settle into adult life with ?Diaper Money' ? NSFW VIDEO