Posts with tag "india"
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 11:27 PM by Sam Brand
Seventeenth century Indian ruler Shah Jahan the Magnificent gave his beloved wife the Taj Mahal - it's her eternal and very expensive resting place. Over 350 years later, it seems that vulgar British comedian Russell Brand might have given his beloved pop star Katy Perry a ring. A very big, fat, expensive ring, according to the UK's Daily Mail. A diamond is forever too, you know. It all went down...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hot New Couple Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Step Out Together
- Kendra Wilkinson's Reality Show Will Capture Marital Problems with Hank Baskett: Source
- President Obama Gives Afghanistan War Hero the Medal of Honor
- Ted Nugent concert canceled at Native American casino
- J.J. Abrams reveals X-Wing in ?Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Jessica Simpson talks babies: Will she have another one?
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- Fargo Season 2 Will Be Set in 1979 and Focus on Younger Version of...
- Rachel McAdams Was "in Awe" of Lindsay Lohan's Talent While Shooting Mean Girls
- The Bachelorette Recap: Secrets, Lies and Babies as the Men Tell All – Plus, Ashley and JP Stop By for a Live Sonogram!