Posts with tag "inferno"
- Posted Nov 30th 2010 at 12:14 PM by Jett Wells
Matthew Wilder is happy that Lindsay Lohan is a distant memory. The director of the Linda Lovelace biopic 'Inferno' vented to RadarOnline.com about the headaches of dealing with Lohan while trying to manage his movie -- now that everything is back on track with his new leading actress, Malin Akerman. "I feel like 16 tons of weight are off my mind not having to deal with the Lindsay Lohan...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 07:08 AM by Zach Dionne
Lindsay Lohan wants her rehab center to let her get cracking on her next film, a biopic of porn star Linda Lovelace called 'Inferno,' even though she won't be released from the facility until Jan. 3, RadarOnline.com reports. "Lindsay told me that she is working to get a work pass so that she can get out and meet us to discuss the project," director Matthew Wilder tells Radar. "Obviously, she...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 06:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Before her incarceration, Lindsay Lohan posed for several 'Inferno' promos, shot by photographer Tyler Shields. In many of the pics for the movie -- in which Lohan will play porn star Linda Lovelace -- the actress is seen in her underwear. The 'Mean Girls' star is currently serving the second half of her sentence after violating her probation from a 2007 DUI -- 90 days in rehab. Check Out...
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Lindsay Lohan may be behind bars, but let's take a glance into the future at what we can expect once the troubled star is a free woman again. First up, a new shot of Lohan in character from the upcoming Robert Rodriguez film, 'Machete,' has surfaced, continuing with the theme of 'deadly nun' first seen in the film's trailer and promo poster. In other movie news, what better way to follow up a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- NHL Suspends L.A. Kings' Slava Voynov on Domestic Violence Suspicion
- Kamara James, Olympic Fencer Who Battled Schizophrenia, Dies at 29
- Alan Cumming Tells His Side of the Shia LaBeouf Cabaret Incident (VIDEO)
- Kris Jenner on Bruce's changing appearance: 'I don't know what he's going through'
- Gene Simmons: Young women should marry older men
- Country singer Martina McBride pursues cooking passion
- Jimmy Kimmel makes ?Fury' infinitely cuter with Furbys
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Jennifer Garner's Passionate Speech on Sexism in Hollywood: Ben Affleck Is Only Asked About His Co-Star's ''Tits''
- Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard Reveal Their Baby's Gender! 19 Kids and Counting Stars Are Having a Boy!
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to Five Years in Prison for Girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp's Killing