Posts with tag "inferno"
- Posted Nov 30th 2010 at 12:14 PM by Jett Wells
Matthew Wilder is happy that Lindsay Lohan is a distant memory. The director of the Linda Lovelace biopic 'Inferno' vented to RadarOnline.com about the headaches of dealing with Lohan while trying to manage his movie -- now that everything is back on track with his new leading actress, Malin Akerman. "I feel like 16 tons of weight are off my mind not having to deal with the Lindsay Lohan situat...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 07:08 AM by Zach Dionne
Lindsay Lohan wants her rehab center to let her get cracking on her next film, a biopic of porn star Linda Lovelace called 'Inferno,' even though she won't be released from the facility until Jan. 3, RadarOnline.com reports. "Lindsay told me that she is working to get a work pass so that she can get out and meet us to discuss the project," director Matthew Wilder tells Radar. "Obviously, she wo...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 06:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Before her incarceration, Lindsay Lohan posed for several 'Inferno' promos, shot by photographer Tyler Shields. In many of the pics for the movie -- in which Lohan will play porn star Linda Lovelace -- the actress is seen in her underwear. The 'Mean Girls' star is currently serving the second half of her sentence after violating her probation from a 2007 DUI -- 90 days in rehab. Check Out Mor...
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Lindsay Lohan may be behind bars, but let's take a glance into the future at what we can expect once the troubled star is a free woman again. First up, a new shot of Lohan in character from the upcoming Robert Rodriguez film, 'Machete,' has surfaced, continuing with the theme of 'deadly nun' first seen in the film's trailer and promo poster. In other movie news, what better way to follow up a g...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Aniston Caught Wearing Nothing But a Towel on Mother's Day Set in Atlanta
- Rosie Perez Admits The View Was 'Crazy' but Would Happily Return
- Refugee Dad Receives $170,000 in Donations After Pictured with Daughter Selling Pens on the Street
- Benji Madden gushes about Cameron Diaz: ‘I'm the luckiest guy alive'
- Kelly Osbourne congratulates Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Fit model mom Sarah Stage ignores the haters
- James Earl Jones Is Alive! Star Falls Victim to Internet Death Hoax
- Nicole Falls During Catfight at Natalie's Party: "I Think My F--king Foot Is Broken"—Watch the WAGS Clip!
- Chris Bukowski Retires From The Bachelor Franchise—and His Explanation Might Actually Surprise and Move You