Posts with tag "informant"
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 08:48 AM by PopEater Staff
Some actors go through excruciating lengths to drop pounds for roles, almost to the point of unhealthiness. Matt Damon, however, lucked out when it came to 'The Informant!' as he was asked to pack on 30 pounds for the goofy role. The actor, probably best known nowadays for his chiseled, bone-snapping 'Bourne' roles says he had "probably the funnest time" he's ever had working while filming 'The In...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What's Kimberly Schlapman of Little Big Town's Cute Holiday Tradition?
- Is This Prince George's Favorite Book?
- Nicki Minaj Enlivens Watch What Happens with a Wardrobe Malfunction (VIDEO)
- Kellie Pickler: I'm not ready to have kids
- How 'Star Wars' nearly ruined Natalie Portman's career
- Does Hollywood try to have it both ways regarding torture?
- ?The Sing-Off' recap: One night, six groups, 800 blazers
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Puppy Love vs. Ellen's Oscar Selfie: Vote for the Best Viral Moment of the Year!
- Best of 2014: 32 Things You'll Want to Remember From the Year of Kimye, J.Law and Celebrity Booty
- Nicki Minaj Reveals Whether She'd Ever Sleep With Drake and Talks About the Biggest Dicks in Music