Posts with tag "interview"
- Posted Mar 16th 2010 at 09:19 AM by Nicki Gostin
Chelsea Handler doesn't pull punches. Whether it's her bowling ball-headed father, her recently-ended relationship or the Kardashians and their classiness (or lack thereof), the cheeky host of E!'s 'Chelsea Lately' keeps it fast and fresh. On the occasion of her new book, an essay collection titled 'Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang,' the 35-year-old comedian chatted with PopEater about discovering a...
- Posted Mar 15th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Sarah Crow
Drew Barrymore has done a lot of living in her 35 years. She became an international star for her performance in 'E.T.' at age 6, but found herself in rehab at 13. By 27, she was a a double divorcee. In recent years, the star has revamped her image, starring in hits like 'Charlie's Angels' and 'Grey Gardens,' for which she received Golden Globe and SAG awards. In a new interview with the Daily...
- Posted Feb 9th 2010 at 01:50 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
Don't let James Roday fool you -- the star of USA's 'Psych' has been dating his co-star Maggie Lawson exclusively since 2006. But to hear him tell it, the hardest part of any day on set is letting his many tawdry hookups down easy. Fibber. We call out James on his bald-faced lies, discuss the new prestige of cable and let the man who plays a fake psychic on TV make his best sports and...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 02:30 PM by Jenna Busch
They must have put something in the water on the set of 'Dawson's Creek', because the entire cast has found success. Michelle Williams is doing film after film, Joshua Jackson stars on 'Fringe', and you read a new story about Katie Holmes every time you head out to by groceries. Well now James Van Der Beek is joining the cast of NBC's new medical drama, 'Mercy'. We recently caught up with Van...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 03:44 PM by Jenna Busch
PopEater was able to catch John Cusack as he walked the red carpet at the '2012' premiere last night in downtown Los Angeles. Cusack plays Jackson Curtis, a novelist/limo driver who must save his family from the end of the world. He told us whether or not he believes in the 2012 prophecy, whether or not he got injured during filming and how he's taking a hint from the "green set" and reducing his...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 02:49 PM by Jenna Busch
Last night PopEater got a chance to hit the red carpet for the premiere of the new Roland Emmerich disaster film, '2012'. If you're not familiar with the significance of that year, you will be soon. According to the Mayan calendar, the world will end on December 21st, 2012 and if this film is to be believed, we're going out with a bang. We caught up with Chin Han, who plays Tenzin in the film....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'