Posts with tag "interviews"
- Posted Feb 9th 2010 at 01:50 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
Don't let James Roday fool you -- the star of USA's 'Psych' has been dating his co-star Maggie Lawson exclusively since 2006. But to hear him tell it, the hardest part of any day on set is letting his many tawdry hookups down easy. Fibber. We call out James on his bald-faced lies, discuss the new prestige of cable and let the man who plays a fake psychic on TV make his best sports and ...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 02:30 PM by Jenna Busch
They must have put something in the water on the set of 'Dawson's Creek', because the entire cast has found success. Michelle Williams is doing film after film, Joshua Jackson stars on 'Fringe', and you read a new story about Katie Holmes every time you head out to by groceries. Well now James Van Der Beek is joining the cast of NBC's new medical drama, 'Mercy'. We recently caught up with Van ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 03:44 PM by Jenna Busch
PopEater was able to catch John Cusack as he walked the red carpet at the '2012' premiere last night in downtown Los Angeles. Cusack plays Jackson Curtis, a novelist/limo driver who must save his family from the end of the world. He told us whether or not he believes in the 2012 prophecy, whether or not he got injured during filming and how he's taking a hint from the "green set" and reducing his ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 02:49 PM by Jenna Busch
Last night PopEater got a chance to hit the red carpet for the premiere of the new Roland Emmerich disaster film, '2012'. If you're not familiar with the significance of that year, you will be soon. According to the Mayan calendar, the world will end on December 21st, 2012 and if this film is to be believed, we're going out with a bang. We caught up with Chin Han, who plays Tenzin in the film. ...
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Keith Murphy
The idea of any 24-year-old making a comeback is absurd. But for Canadian pop-rocker Fefe Dobson, who made her debut with a self-titled 2003 release at the age of 16, her two-fisted, sweat-drenched, and hungry performance in front of packed throng of fans and music industry tastemakers spoke volumes. "It's almost like when an animal is in a small cage, but when you let it out it's running around ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mandela Memorial Deaf Interpreter Was a Fake
- Oprah Winfrey: Why I Never Wanted to Raise Children
- Harley Pasternak: The Dos and Don'ts of Your Pregnancy Workout
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- Join ?Psych' stars Dule Hill and James Roday in a live hangout!
- Britney Spears vs. Jamie Lynn: Whose ?Oops!' is best? ? POLL
- Ashley Madekwe Launches BaubleBar Collection, Gives Us Affordable Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Jaimie Alexander Shows Skin in Sexy Bikini During Vacation With Shirtless Peter Facinelli
- The Talk's Julie Chen Says It Was a Mistake for The View to Bring on Jenny McCarthy