Posts with tag "iron man 2"
- Posted May 4th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Jane Boursaw
Pop-Ed: It's no secret that marketing is a big part of the film and television industries, and the powers that be are always finding new and interesting ways to market their projects. Contrary to some folks, I really don't mind the rampant product placement found in movies and TV shows these days -- hey, if the employees at the Buy More on 'Chuck' want to eat Subway sandwiches, more power to...
- Posted Apr 29th 2010 at 11:45 AM by Zach Dionne
D'you guys have any idea how much flack I got for not digging 'Iron Man'? So much, is how much. But it was nothing compared to what my friends will hit me with when they learn how psyched I am for the sequel, for reasons I can't make any sense of. I'm forecasting a worse hazing than the time I finally bought an iPod and had to abandon the anti-iPod group I spearheaded on Facebook, tail 'twixt...
- Posted Apr 25th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
'Iron Man 2' is expected to be this summer's biggest blockbuster. While Paramount and Marvel Entertainment hope it will bring audiences into movie theaters, the film's marketing partners are hoping it will single-handedly boost America out of the recession. The Robert Downey Jr. action-adventure is part of a $100 million marketing bonanza, according to Ad Age, as brands like Burger King, Dr....
- Posted Apr 22nd 2010 at 05:59 PM by PopEater Staff
The late Adam Goldstein, better known as DJ AM, will have a cameo appearance in the upcoming blockbuster 'Iron Man 2,' director Jon Favreau confirmed in a new interview with the LA Times. According to the report, Goldstein makes an appearance at Tony Stark's (Robert Downey Jr.) lavish birthday party, during which Stark requests a "phat beat" from Goldstein's turn-tables. "His energy was...
- Posted Feb 26th 2010 at 01:42 PM by PopEater Staff
EXCLUSIVE: 'Iron Man 2' is sure to blow the roof off of the box office this summer, and as with any superhero or comic book movie, a full line of toys is set to accompany it. PopEater is proud to exclusively reveal the newest line of action figures from 'Iron Man 2,' with everyone from Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Stark and Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow to Samuel L. Jackson, who looks just as...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Above: (L) Garry Shandling on Oct 12, 2009. (R) Shandling seen on June 30, 2009. Actor Garry Shandling appeared on 'The Late Show With David Letterman' on October 12 and not long after, Google surged with searches from viewers wondering if he'd recently gone under the knife. While some searched for botched surgery, others were just curious about how much his face had changed. We have to...
- Posted Aug 19th 2009 at 10:53 AM by PopEater Staff
Although Scarlett Johansson denied having an on-set cat fight with Gwyneth Paltrow, sources on the 'Iron Man 2' set say Paltrow is making more enemies than friends. Paltrow has been labelled a "snob" by members of the crew and has had "zero contact" with her co-stars, Britian's OK! Magazine reports....
Popeater Hot Topics
- DWTS: Alfonso Ribeiro Has Strong Start on the 19th Season Premiere
- Spoiler Alert! First Interview with MasterChef's New Winner
- WATCH: Honey Bee the Blind Cat Is an Expert Hiker
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- August Alsina Collapses Off Stage During New York Concert—See the Scary Clip
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight