Posts with tag "isaac mizrahi"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 03:02 PM by Amber James
The ladies from 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' know how to stir up trouble on their own turf, and now the ladies we love (and love to hate) are bringing their over-the-top drama to Bravo's 'The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection.' In an episode airing later this season, Teresa Giudice and Dina Manzo hit the runway in a fashion "make under" challenge and ended up being more than the...
- Posted May 12th 2009 at 09:14 AM by Amber James
Between working on 'The Fashion Show,' opening his own boutique in Manhattan and making his directorial debut, designer Isaac Mizrahi isn't slowing down anytime soon. "My life doesn't feel overwhelming -- it feels full," he assured PopEater. On his latest project, Bravo TV's 'The Fashion Show,' Mizrahi has faced mixed feedback, as the reality competition replaces the big, fashionable...
Popeater Hot Topics
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Julianne Hough Shares Brother Derek's Sweet Reaction to Her New DWTS Gig
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Nick Jonas Admits Next Single "Jealous" Is About Real Life, Talks Packing on Muscle for TV and Working With Dylan Penn
- Kate Middleton Headed to Malta: All the Details on the Duchess of Cambridge's First Official Solo Trip