Posts with tag "isaac mizrahi"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 03:02 PM by Amber James
The ladies from 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' know how to stir up trouble on their own turf, and now the ladies we love (and love to hate) are bringing their over-the-top drama to Bravo's 'The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection.' In an episode airing later this season, Teresa Giudice and Dina Manzo hit the runway in a fashion "make under" challenge and ended up being more than the...
- Posted May 12th 2009 at 09:14 AM by Amber James
Between working on 'The Fashion Show,' opening his own boutique in Manhattan and making his directorial debut, designer Isaac Mizrahi isn't slowing down anytime soon. "My life doesn't feel overwhelming -- it feels full," he assured PopEater. On his latest project, Bravo TV's 'The Fashion Show,' Mizrahi has faced mixed feedback, as the reality competition replaces the big, fashionable...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kevin Sharp, Country Singer with High-Profile Cancer Battle, Dies at 43
- International Space Station Receives Important Easter Morning Delivery
- How to Help Families of Victims in the California Bus Crash
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism