Posts with tag "isaac mizrahi"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 03:02 PM by Amber James
The ladies from 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' know how to stir up trouble on their own turf, and now the ladies we love (and love to hate) are bringing their over-the-top drama to Bravo's 'The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection.' In an episode airing later this season, Teresa Giudice and Dina Manzo hit the runway in a fashion "make under" challenge and ended up being more than the competi...
- Posted May 12th 2009 at 09:14 AM by Amber James
Between working on 'The Fashion Show,' opening his own boutique in Manhattan and making his directorial debut, designer Isaac Mizrahi isn't slowing down anytime soon. "My life doesn't feel overwhelming -- it feels full," he assured PopEater. On his latest project, Bravo TV's 'The Fashion Show,' Mizrahi has faced mixed feedback, as the reality competition replaces the big, fashionable ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Ryan Seacrest's Knock Knock Live Canceled After Two Episodes
- One Direction Releases First New Music Since Zayn Malik's Departure
- Ice-T Hilariously Voices Care Bears and More on Jimmy Fallon
- The roles that got away
- Boxing legend Oscar De La Hoya bashes 'Southpaw'
- Luke Bryan could reach greater heights, including Grammy Award