Posts with tag "isaac mizrahi"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 03:02 PM by Amber James
The ladies from 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' know how to stir up trouble on their own turf, and now the ladies we love (and love to hate) are bringing their over-the-top drama to Bravo's 'The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection.' In an episode airing later this season, Teresa Giudice and Dina Manzo hit the runway in a fashion "make under" challenge and ended up being more than the competi...
- Posted May 12th 2009 at 09:14 AM by Amber James
Between working on 'The Fashion Show,' opening his own boutique in Manhattan and making his directorial debut, designer Isaac Mizrahi isn't slowing down anytime soon. "My life doesn't feel overwhelming -- it feels full," he assured PopEater. On his latest project, Bravo TV's 'The Fashion Show,' Mizrahi has faced mixed feedback, as the reality competition replaces the big, fashionable ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mother Shot Dead by 3-Year-Old While Changing Another Child's Diaper
- Harley Pasternak's Healthy Holiday Gift Ideas
- Kim Kardashian's Bare Butt Photo & Taylor Swift's 1989 as Rice Krispies Treats
- Jane Doe in 2005 Bill Cosby civil rape suit comes forward
- Despite band mate shake-ups, AC/DC perseveres with new album, 'Rock or Bust'
- Melissa McCarthy to launch clothing line for all sizes
- And here are the movies you absolutely shouldn't watch with your whole family
- This week on ?Polished': Babes' Sarah Rayne on going from child actor to musician
- Jason Sudeikis plays an aggravated juggler in never-aired ?SNL' sketch
- We're Freaking Out Over Shawn and Cory's Christmas Reunion on Girl Meets World!
- Joni Mitchell Thinks Taylor Swift Has "High Cheekbones" and Not Much Else to Offer as an Actress
- Sorry, Kim: Khloé Kardashian's Butt Might #BreakTheInternet in These See-Through Workout Pants!