Posts with tag "itunes"
- Posted Dec 5th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Do you hear what we hear? That's the sound of millions of loyal Howard Stern fans saying: Just tell us where to find him in the new year, already! The shock jock has been in negotiations for a new contract with Sirius XM Radio (his multi-year, $500 million deal expires at year's end), but there still isn't news from the company about renewing the partnership. The silence on a new contract means...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 10:07 AM by Zach Dionne
The Beatles are finally coming to iTunes, according to the Wall Street Journal. Apple, after hyping a major announcement for Tuesday, is expected to announce the long-awaited inclusion of the Fab Four's catalog in the world's largest music outlet. UPDATE: The New York Times reports that a joint announcement by Apple, EMI, and Apple Corps (the Beatles' company) confirmed it -- the band's 13...
- Posted Mar 31st 2010 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
The most infectious earworm of the moment is actually a jam from last August. Train's summery song, 'Hey, Soul Sister,' has risen to No. 1 on the iTunes chart, just in time for warm weather and sunny days. The hit has also sold more than 2 million copies, designating it double-platinum, according to a new press release. "When people hear it, I think that what I hear mostly is that they're...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week