Posts with tag "j-lo"
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Contrary to popular belief Jennifer Lopez did seek out opinions on her New Years cat suit before she suited up. According to People.com J-Lo asked her longtime makeup artist Scott Barnes whether it was too much (We can't imagine anyone telling J-Lo the truth about that without the threat of water boarding). She asked her hubby Marc Anthony and he also approved. But Marc was having his own style...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 06:52 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Jennifer Lopez
Remember all those reports about a Jennifer Lopez sex tape? Well, it turns out it's just pretty much a tape, sans sex. On Tuesday, a judge ruled that Lopez's ex-husband, Ojani Noa, cannot use personal footage he recorded of the couple in a "documentary" he's making about the two. Previous claims alleged there was sexual activity in the videos....
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 08:58 AM by PopEater Staff
The White House sure knows how to throw a good party, as megastars like Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria Parker, Gloria Estefan and others took to the South lawn to celebrate 'Fiesta Latina,' the latest installment of the White House Music Series. "In the end, what makes Latin music great is the same thing that's always made America great. The unique ability to celebrate our differences while creating...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See What Your Favorite Stars (Kim! Gaga! Karlie!) Wore Home for the Holiday
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Carson Daly, Ashlee Simpson, Josh Duhamel and More Stars Reveal How They're Spending Thanksgiving!
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy