Posts with tag "j-lo"
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Contrary to popular belief Jennifer Lopez did seek out opinions on her New Years cat suit before she suited up. According to People.com J-Lo asked her longtime makeup artist Scott Barnes whether it was too much (We can't imagine anyone telling J-Lo the truth about that without the threat of water boarding). She asked her hubby Marc Anthony and he also approved. But Marc was having his own style...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 06:52 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Jennifer Lopez
Remember all those reports about a Jennifer Lopez sex tape? Well, it turns out it's just pretty much a tape, sans sex. On Tuesday, a judge ruled that Lopez's ex-husband, Ojani Noa, cannot use personal footage he recorded of the couple in a "documentary" he's making about the two. Previous claims alleged there was sexual activity in the videos....
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 08:58 AM by PopEater Staff
The White House sure knows how to throw a good party, as megastars like Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria Parker, Gloria Estefan and others took to the South lawn to celebrate 'Fiesta Latina,' the latest installment of the White House Music Series. "In the end, what makes Latin music great is the same thing that's always made America great. The unique ability to celebrate our differences while creating...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Little Girl Expecting Baby Sister Devastated to Learn She's Getting Another Brother
- Could Melissa McCarthy Kick Vin Diesel's Butt in Furious 8? Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham Think So
- J.K. Rowling Shuts Down the Westboro Baptist Church's Message of Hate Like a Boss
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- The Biggest Loser Winner Ali Vincent Marries Girlfriend Jennifer Krusing, Shows Off 112-Pound Weight Loss
- A$AP Rocky Explains Why He Dissed Rita Ora in ''Better Things''—Watch Now!
- Martina McBride Stands Up for Female Artists After Radio Consultant Claims Country Fans Prefer Songs by Men