Posts with tag "j.k. rowling"
- Posted Oct 2nd 2010 at 10:44 AM by Christine Fenno
Oprah Winfrey cast quite a spell over 'Harry Potter' author J.K. Rowling, luring the reclusive novelist onto her show for an interview that aired Friday. And if you thought Rowling would confirm Harry's retirement, well, the British writer had other tricks up her sleeve. "I could definitely write an eighth, a ninth book," Rowling said, tantalizing fans of the beloved wizard series. "I think I...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 05:18 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
The world has a new richest man, according to Forbes. But chances are you wouldn't know if Carlos Slim, valued at $53.5 billion, stepped into the room. He doesn't have his own television show, fashion line or personal sneaker. He does have a stranglehold on Mexico's telecommunications industry. For that, we give him a sarcastic "hooray!" After the jump are the billionaires you do know. They're not...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson Reveals the Hardest Part of His Breakup with Kristen Stewart
- Hilary Duff Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body in New Video: Get Her Fit Tips!
- Drew Barrymore's Half Sister Jessica Probably Overdosed, Says Brother
- Chris Pratt reveals he got in trouble with NBC for going naked on 'Parks and Rec' set
- David Cassidy DWI plea deal hearing derailed by tweet
- Ariana Grande is modern-day Britney Spears, MTV says
- Watch the best of our Comic-Con social photo booth
- Broadway ?Love Letters' casts Carol Burnett, Alan Alda, Anjelica Huston
- Kate Hudson Reveals Heath Ledger Was Her Best Onscreen Kiss, Gets Coy When Asked If She's Ever Had a Female Fling—Watch Now!
- Ben Stiller Goes Rappelling for the First Time on Running Wild with Bear Grylls and Can't Stop Laughing
- Cara Delevingne Covers British Vogue's September Issue After Slamming the American Edition