Posts with tag "j.k. rowling"
- Posted Oct 2nd 2010 at 10:44 AM by Christine Fenno
Oprah Winfrey cast quite a spell over 'Harry Potter' author J.K. Rowling, luring the reclusive novelist onto her show for an interview that aired Friday. And if you thought Rowling would confirm Harry's retirement, well, the British writer had other tricks up her sleeve. "I could definitely write an eighth, a ninth book," Rowling said, tantalizing fans of the beloved wizard series. "I think I a...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 05:18 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
The world has a new richest man, according to Forbes. But chances are you wouldn't know if Carlos Slim, valued at $53.5 billion, stepped into the room. He doesn't have his own television show, fashion line or personal sneaker. He does have a stranglehold on Mexico's telecommunications industry. For that, we give him a sarcastic "hooray!" After the jump are the billionaires you do know. They're not...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See the Best Celeb Food Photos of the Week from Nina Dobrev, Jared Leto & More
- FROM EW: Outlander Featurette Shows What Married Life Is Like for Jamie & Claire
- Emilia Clarke Going from Game of Thrones to Terminator Genisys
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Cote de Pablo in 'The Dovekeepers': Women of Masada 'rebels of their time'
- Grey's Anatomy Premiered 10 Years Ago Today! Here Are the Moments We're Still Ugly-Crying Over...
- Anna Kendrick Horrified by Her "Britney Spears Smile" in Red Carpet Photos: "There's Nothing but Fear in the Eyes"
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown, Says He "Needs Love"—Watch Now!