Posts with tag "j.k. rowling"
- Posted Oct 2nd 2010 at 10:44 AM by Christine Fenno
Oprah Winfrey cast quite a spell over 'Harry Potter' author J.K. Rowling, luring the reclusive novelist onto her show for an interview that aired Friday. And if you thought Rowling would confirm Harry's retirement, well, the British writer had other tricks up her sleeve. "I could definitely write an eighth, a ninth book," Rowling said, tantalizing fans of the beloved wizard series. "I think I...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 05:18 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
The world has a new richest man, according to Forbes. But chances are you wouldn't know if Carlos Slim, valued at $53.5 billion, stepped into the room. He doesn't have his own television show, fashion line or personal sneaker. He does have a stranglehold on Mexico's telecommunications industry. For that, we give him a sarcastic "hooray!" After the jump are the billionaires you do know. They're not...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Ben Affleck as Batman at Comic-Con
- Snooki Preps for Her Wedding Day with a Great Gatsby-Themed Bridal Shower
- Michael Skakel Seeks to Suppress Evidence in Murder Retrial
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves