Posts with tag "j.k. rowling"
- Posted Oct 2nd 2010 at 10:44 AM by Christine Fenno
Oprah Winfrey cast quite a spell over 'Harry Potter' author J.K. Rowling, luring the reclusive novelist onto her show for an interview that aired Friday. And if you thought Rowling would confirm Harry's retirement, well, the British writer had other tricks up her sleeve. "I could definitely write an eighth, a ninth book," Rowling said, tantalizing fans of the beloved wizard series. "I think I a...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 05:18 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
The world has a new richest man, according to Forbes. But chances are you wouldn't know if Carlos Slim, valued at $53.5 billion, stepped into the room. He doesn't have his own television show, fashion line or personal sneaker. He does have a stranglehold on Mexico's telecommunications industry. For that, we give him a sarcastic "hooray!" After the jump are the billionaires you do know. They're not...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From EW: Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces Second Week's Guests
- Margaret Cho Disses Miley Cyrus on Fashion Police 'That Hair Probably Smells Like Pot'
- Oklahoma Labor Commissioner's Son Charged with Fatally Stabbing His Father
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist