Posts with tag "jack lalanne"
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 11:00 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Deaths
Jack LaLanne, the fitness guru who inspired television viewers to trim down, eat well and pump iron for decades before diet and exercise became a national obsession, died on Sunday. He was 96. LaLanne died of respiratory failure due to pneumonia Sunday afternoon at his home in Morro Bay on California's central coast, said his longtime agent Rick Hersh. LaLanne ate healthy and exercised every...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 06:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Indestructible fitness guru Jack LaLanne is recovering from heart valve surgery at his home in Morro Bay, his publicist said Tuesday. The man who brought you 'The Jack LaLanne Show' and the Power Juicer underwent the procedure at a Los Angeles hospital on Dec. 8 and is expected to make a full recovery. Before surgery, he told his family that dying would wreck his image....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Share a Sweet Kiss (PHOTO)
- VH1 Cancels Planned Reboot of The Osbournes
- Blake Lively Jokes About Finding (a Shirtless) Ryan Reynolds in Her Bedroom on Instagram
- Bruce Jenner threatens CNN, Daily News over dress photos
- 'DWTS' shocker: Star with highest score VOTED OFF
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' star Chrissie Fit: Rebel Wilson 'took me under her wing'
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Send Breakfast Pastries and Hot Drinks to Fans Outside St. Mary's Hospital
- Kristin Chenoweth and Alan Cumming to Host 2015 Tony Awards, Plus the Complete List of Nominations!
- Mark Ballas' Praise of Willow Shields Is the Sweetest Thing You'll Hear Today