Posts with tag "jack lalanne"
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 11:00 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Deaths
Jack LaLanne, the fitness guru who inspired television viewers to trim down, eat well and pump iron for decades before diet and exercise became a national obsession, died on Sunday. He was 96. LaLanne died of respiratory failure due to pneumonia Sunday afternoon at his home in Morro Bay on California's central coast, said his longtime agent Rick Hersh. LaLanne ate healthy and exercised every...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 06:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Indestructible fitness guru Jack LaLanne is recovering from heart valve surgery at his home in Morro Bay, his publicist said Tuesday. The man who brought you 'The Jack LaLanne Show' and the Power Juicer underwent the procedure at a Los Angeles hospital on Dec. 8 and is expected to make a full recovery. Before surgery, he told his family that dying would wreck his image....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Who Paired Up, Who Broke Down - and Who Went to the Hospital
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Isn't Ready to 'Expose' Herself in a Swimsuit
- 'Mission: Impossible' climbs to No. 1, 'Vacation' is a bust
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies
- Dave Annable's Wife Odette Celebrates Second Baby Shower in One Week: "I Feel So Blessed"
- Bachelor in Paradise is Back and Full of Tears: Who's Falling For Who After One Episode?