Posts with tag "jack lalanne"
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 11:00 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Deaths
Jack LaLanne, the fitness guru who inspired television viewers to trim down, eat well and pump iron for decades before diet and exercise became a national obsession, died on Sunday. He was 96. LaLanne died of respiratory failure due to pneumonia Sunday afternoon at his home in Morro Bay on California's central coast, said his longtime agent Rick Hersh. LaLanne ate healthy and exercised every...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 06:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Indestructible fitness guru Jack LaLanne is recovering from heart valve surgery at his home in Morro Bay, his publicist said Tuesday. The man who brought you 'The Jack LaLanne Show' and the Power Juicer underwent the procedure at a Los Angeles hospital on Dec. 8 and is expected to make a full recovery. Before surgery, he told his family that dying would wreck his image....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Glee's Dot-Marie Jones Gets the Doc McStuffins Treatment (and She's Adorable!)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt's Buti Yoga Workout: We Tried It!
- First Supergirl Photo Revealed! See Melissa Benoist in Costume for CBS Superhero Series
- Documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'
- Kim Kardashian Poses Completely Naked in This Keeping Up With the Kardashians Sneak Peek—See the First Clip of Season 10!
- Joe Jonas Just Opened His Own Restaurant in Los Angeles—Get the Details on Hinterland!
- Defy Daylight Savings: Beauty Tricks to Get Your Hour Back