Posts with tag "jack lalanne"
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 11:00 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Deaths
Jack LaLanne, the fitness guru who inspired television viewers to trim down, eat well and pump iron for decades before diet and exercise became a national obsession, died on Sunday. He was 96. LaLanne died of respiratory failure due to pneumonia Sunday afternoon at his home in Morro Bay on California's central coast, said his longtime agent Rick Hersh. LaLanne ate healthy and exercised every...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 06:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Indestructible fitness guru Jack LaLanne is recovering from heart valve surgery at his home in Morro Bay, his publicist said Tuesday. The man who brought you 'The Jack LaLanne Show' and the Power Juicer underwent the procedure at a Los Angeles hospital on Dec. 8 and is expected to make a full recovery. Before surgery, he told his family that dying would wreck his image....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sheila MacRae, Star of The Honeymooners, Dies at 92
- From Date Night to Brunch, Exactly What to Wear This Weekend
- Matthew McConaughey's Mom Couldn't Be Prouder of Her 'Great Son'
- Musical mocking Mormons coming to Utah
- Politician calling for ban of orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Was politics behind Mexico City's decision to cancel heavy-metal concert?
- This Week on Stage: Bryan Cranston goes ?All the Way'
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO