Posts with tag "jack lalanne"
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 11:00 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Deaths
Jack LaLanne, the fitness guru who inspired television viewers to trim down, eat well and pump iron for decades before diet and exercise became a national obsession, died on Sunday. He was 96. LaLanne died of respiratory failure due to pneumonia Sunday afternoon at his home in Morro Bay on California's central coast, said his longtime agent Rick Hersh. LaLanne ate healthy and exercised every...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 06:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Indestructible fitness guru Jack LaLanne is recovering from heart valve surgery at his home in Morro Bay, his publicist said Tuesday. The man who brought you 'The Jack LaLanne Show' and the Power Juicer underwent the procedure at a Los Angeles hospital on Dec. 8 and is expected to make a full recovery. Before surgery, he told his family that dying would wreck his image....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Lee Brice Shares His Own Wedding Footage In Video for 'I Don't Dance'
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL