Posts with tag "jack lalanne"
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 11:00 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Deaths
Jack LaLanne, the fitness guru who inspired television viewers to trim down, eat well and pump iron for decades before diet and exercise became a national obsession, died on Sunday. He was 96. LaLanne died of respiratory failure due to pneumonia Sunday afternoon at his home in Morro Bay on California's central coast, said his longtime agent Rick Hersh. LaLanne ate healthy and exercised every...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 06:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Indestructible fitness guru Jack LaLanne is recovering from heart valve surgery at his home in Morro Bay, his publicist said Tuesday. The man who brought you 'The Jack LaLanne Show' and the Power Juicer underwent the procedure at a Los Angeles hospital on Dec. 8 and is expected to make a full recovery. Before surgery, he told his family that dying would wreck his image....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicky Hilton Shows Off Her (Giant) Engagement Ring (PHOTO)
- Adrian Peterson and the NFL's Struggle with Off-Field Violence
- Julianne Moore's Never Going Blonde (or Trying a Juice Cleanse) Again
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album