Posts with tag "jack lalanne"
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 11:00 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Deaths
Jack LaLanne, the fitness guru who inspired television viewers to trim down, eat well and pump iron for decades before diet and exercise became a national obsession, died on Sunday. He was 96. LaLanne died of respiratory failure due to pneumonia Sunday afternoon at his home in Morro Bay on California's central coast, said his longtime agent Rick Hersh. LaLanne ate healthy and exercised every...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 06:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Indestructible fitness guru Jack LaLanne is recovering from heart valve surgery at his home in Morro Bay, his publicist said Tuesday. The man who brought you 'The Jack LaLanne Show' and the Power Juicer underwent the procedure at a Los Angeles hospital on Dec. 8 and is expected to make a full recovery. Before surgery, he told his family that dying would wreck his image....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Purdy Shows Off Her Specially Designed 'New Feet' for Dancing with the Stars
- It's a Boy for Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
- Amanda Bynes Gets Her Driver's License Back
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs