Posts with tag "jack mcbrayer"
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 07:24 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien had a few surprise guests during the Los Angeles stop of his 'Legally Prohibited From Being Funny on Television' comedy tour. Jim Carrey joined the red-headed funnyman on stage to sing 'Superman (It Ain't Easy)' by Five for Fighting. Carrey wasn't the only one to appear with O'Brien. Jon Hamm, Jonah Hill, Aziz Ansari and Jack McBrayer also made cameos, EOnline.com reports. ...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 06:35 AM by PopEater Staff
The late-night barbs aren't stopping, and Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien have switched from making fun of NBC, to taking jabs at each other. "Nobody knows what is going on. Conan O'Brien, understandable, is very upset. He had a statement in the paper yesterday. Conan said NBC has only gave him seven months to make his show work. When I heard that ... Seven months?! How did he get that deal? We only ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice's Final Three Are Revealed
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations 2014 Revealed
- Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Win at American Country Awards
- FAA grounds Angelina Jolie's plane
- Shirley MacLaine believes her dog came back to life
- That's not me naked!
- This week's ?SNL' promos: Welcome home, John Goodman ? VIDEO
- TV Recap: ?The Biggest Loser,' ?The Goldbergs,' and ?The Voice' ? VIDEO
- ?Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL
- Revenge Casting Scoop: NYPD Blue Star to Play Conrad's First Wife With "Secrets That Will Blow You Away"
- Amy Adams on Isla Fisher Look-Alike Comparisons: "I Could Be Mistaken for A Lot Worse People"
- Screen Actors Guild Awards 2014: Complete List of Nominations