Posts with tag "jada pinkett smith"
- Posted May 15th 2011 at 12:38 PM by AOL Music Editors
- Filed under:
- Music News
Have a listen to the teaser clip of Willow Smith's next single, 'Rock Star,' and it's clear the 10-year-old 'Whip My Hair' singer is determined not to be a one-hit wonder. Following up on '21st Century Girl,' a snippet of 'Rock Star' has now been released, teasing its official upcoming release. The confident track underscores a behind-the-scenes video (watch below) of the rising star cavorting...
- Posted Jun 11th 2010 at 11:15 AM by Ben Widdicombe
- Filed under:
- Movie News
There's no question that Jaden Smith -- Will Smith and Jada's genetically-gifted offspring who stars in the 'Karate Kid' remake, opening today -- is one heck of a cute kid. But early reviews have been nothing short of brutal, and let's face it, with his mom and dad as producers of the film, he didn't get the part by going to a casting session and winning it on talent. Even the Tom Cruise...
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 05:59 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After months of speculation, it seems like the new TV show, 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,' might actually happen. Paris Hilton's relatives, as well as other celebrity heavy hitters, are attached and ready to go. But did Bravo executives miss the mark? Wouldn't it be more fun if the next franchise of 'Housewives' was located right smack in the middle of Hollywood and featured real...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 10:43 AM by Dino Sossi
We keep forgetting. Was that "Wax on"? Or "Wax off"? Either way, Jaden Smith, son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, will enter Hollywood lore as the lead in the 'The Karate Kid' sequel reports People. "I trained every day for four months with Master Wu [the film's fight coordinator]," Jaden explained....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Reveals How He Got Ripped the Healthy Way This Time
- Two US Patients with Ebola Being Brought to Atlanta for Treatment
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls