Posts with tag "jail"
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 03:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Wesley Snipes may be above the law as a vampire-hunter in the 'Blade' series, but in real life, the actor is in some big time trouble, Forbes reports. Prosecutors in Snipes' case alleged that the actor had not paid any taxes on the reported $38 million he earned since 1999, in addition to several misdemeanor offenses. Although the star was acquitted of more serious felony charges , a Florida ju...
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 12:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Greeted by a burst of glitter and a mob of shouting cameraman, Lindsay Lohan surrendered to officials at the Beverly Hills Courthouse on Tuesday to begin serving her 90-day jail sentence. The 'Mean Girls' star arrived about 10 minutes late and was accompanied by attorney Shawn Chapman Holley and her mother, Dina Lohan. An onlooker added to the spectacle by throwing a glittery substance onto the ...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan, who was recently sentenced to a 90-day jail term by a Beverly Hills judge, has checked herself into Pickford Lofts, a Los Angeles sober-living facility. PEOPLE reports that the actress, who is scheduled to begin serving her sentence next Tuesday, entered the facility, founded by former O.J. Simpson defense lawyer Robert Shapiro, on Wednesday of this week....
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 07:37 AM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan is set to serve a 90-day sentence at Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California, starting July 20, and inmates at the all-female jail are giving the starlet a scary heads-up. "Everyone will want a piece of her. It will make them famous if they hurt Lindsay Lohan," Tamara Haley, a 38-year-old doing time for heroin possession and prostitution, told British tabloid Th...
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 05:05 PM by PopEater Staff
After failing to pay a $10,000 hotel bill and becoming fugitives just over a week ago, Randy Quaid and his wife Evi were jailed in California today. "The Quaids arrived at court Monday morning with their attorney Robert Sanger and a bail bondsman. They went before judge Frank Ochoa and their attorney attempted to reinstate their old bail," RadarOnline reports. Santa Barbara District Attorney...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2010 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In just a few hours, Lil Wayne will start serving a year-long prison sentence for a criminal weapons possession charge. While the media speculates about the treatment the 27-year-old rap megastar will receive in jail, we have to wonder: How's the time behind bars going to affect the career of the prolific artist, who recorded his first hit at age 15 and released the bestselling album of 2008, 'Tha...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Do Bobbi Kristina Browns's Social Media Accounts Hold Clues About Why She Was Found Unresponsive?
- Meet the Woman Who Sewed Footballs for the Super Bowl for Nearly 50 Years
- Tom Kenny, the Voice of SpongeBob, Watches Breaking Bad
- Mark Wahlberg and director Michael Bay reunite for pre-Super Bowl charity event
- British actress Geraldine McEwan who played Miss Marple dead at 82
- Val Kilmer says he's in hospital but doesn't have tumor
- Mychal Kendricks Professes His Love for Rihanna, Wants to "Put a Smile on Her Face" By Go-Cart Racing
- Scarlett Johansson Gushes Over "Shockingly Handsome" Chris Hemsworth
- Victor Cruz Reveals When He's Getting Married, Promises Giant Wedding Won't Be a "Snoozefest"