Posts with tag "jail"
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 03:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Wesley Snipes may be above the law as a vampire-hunter in the 'Blade' series, but in real life, the actor is in some big time trouble, Forbes reports. Prosecutors in Snipes' case alleged that the actor had not paid any taxes on the reported $38 million he earned since 1999, in addition to several misdemeanor offenses. Although the star was acquitted of more serious felony charges , a Florida ju...
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 12:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Greeted by a burst of glitter and a mob of shouting cameraman, Lindsay Lohan surrendered to officials at the Beverly Hills Courthouse on Tuesday to begin serving her 90-day jail sentence. The 'Mean Girls' star arrived about 10 minutes late and was accompanied by attorney Shawn Chapman Holley and her mother, Dina Lohan. An onlooker added to the spectacle by throwing a glittery substance onto the ...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan, who was recently sentenced to a 90-day jail term by a Beverly Hills judge, has checked herself into Pickford Lofts, a Los Angeles sober-living facility. PEOPLE reports that the actress, who is scheduled to begin serving her sentence next Tuesday, entered the facility, founded by former O.J. Simpson defense lawyer Robert Shapiro, on Wednesday of this week....
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 07:37 AM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan is set to serve a 90-day sentence at Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California, starting July 20, and inmates at the all-female jail are giving the starlet a scary heads-up. "Everyone will want a piece of her. It will make them famous if they hurt Lindsay Lohan," Tamara Haley, a 38-year-old doing time for heroin possession and prostitution, told British tabloid Th...
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 05:05 PM by PopEater Staff
After failing to pay a $10,000 hotel bill and becoming fugitives just over a week ago, Randy Quaid and his wife Evi were jailed in California today. "The Quaids arrived at court Monday morning with their attorney Robert Sanger and a bail bondsman. They went before judge Frank Ochoa and their attorney attempted to reinstate their old bail," RadarOnline reports. Santa Barbara District Attorney...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2010 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In just a few hours, Lil Wayne will start serving a year-long prison sentence for a criminal weapons possession charge. While the media speculates about the treatment the 27-year-old rap megastar will receive in jail, we have to wonder: How's the time behind bars going to affect the career of the prolific artist, who recorded his first hit at age 15 and released the bestselling album of 2008, 'Tha...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joanna Krupa Gets Egg-Retrieval Procedure (VIDEO)
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- New Kids on the Block's Jonathan Knight Will Compete on The Amazing Race
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- This Guy Is Casually Hanging Out With Nicki Minaj's Naked Booty (Sorta)—See the Funny Pic!
- Kris Jenner Talks Finalizing Bruce Jenner Divorce—Plus, Will They Still Celebrate Christmas Together? Watch Now!
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Welcome Another Baby Girl, Their Second Child Together—Check Out Her Name!