Posts with tag "jaime pressly"
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 08:50 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Jaime Pressly's 2011 has gotten off to a rough start. In January and February alone, the 33-year-old actress was arrested for suspicion of driving drunk, filed for divorce, entered into a nasty custody battle over her 3-year-old son and happens to owe more than $600,000 in tax liens to good old Uncle Sam. In an interview with Extra, the 'My Name is Earl' star wanted to clear the record for the...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 06:04 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Jaime Pressly might have had a blood alcohol level that was more than three times the legal limit in California, but that doesn't mean the actress is admitting to driving under the influence. The former 'My Name is Earl' star is pleading not guilty to drunken driving charges resulting from her Jan. 5 arrest. The 33-year-old was stopped for a traffic violation while driving in Santa Monica...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 07:18 PM by Rebecca Macatee
It's safe to say 2011 has not been the best year for Jaime Pressly. The 'My Name is Earl' actress was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence, filed for divorce from her husband of 16 months, faces close to $600,000 in tax liens from the IRS, and is reportedly entering into a heated custody battle over her 3-year-old son. Now RadarOnline.com reports that despite being formally...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 11:20 AM by Sarah Crow
'My Name is Earl' star Jaime Pressly, who was recently arrested on suspicion of DUI and is facing close to $600,000 in tax liens from the IRS, has come up against another load of legal issues, RadarOnline.com reports. The actress reportedly filed for divorce from her husband of 16 months, entertainment lawyer Simran Singh, just last week. Now she's facing further heartbreak at the hands of a...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 06:46 PM by Rebecca Macatee
It's been reported that Jaime Pressly has filed for divorce from her husband of 16 months, Simran Singh. Earlier this week there were reports that the couple had split. Now RadarOnline.com says the 33-year-old actress cited irreconcilable differences as the cause for the collapse of her marriage which she claims ended on December 27. On Jan. 6, Pressly was arrested on the suspicion of drunk...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 03:50 AM by PopEater Staff
It has been reported from various sources that 'My Name is Earl' actress Jaime Pressly has split from her husband of 16 months, Simran Singh. RadarOnline reports an insider saying that Pressly, 33, and Singh, an entertainment lawyer, have called it quits. "They are done," the source says. Another insider tells Us Weekly, "It's over. I don't think they have officially filed anything yet...
- Posted Jan 7th 2011 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Another day, another celebrity mugshot. A tired-looking Jaime Pressly posed for her jail-time photo op after a being pulled over on suspicion of being under the influence late Wednesday night. Santa Monica police say Pressly committed a traffic violation, which caused suspicion. She may not be smirking like Paris Hilton in her mugshot, but don't be fooled by her calm stare -- this is Pressly's...
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 07:43 AM by PopEater Staff
'My Name Is Earl' actress Jaime Pressly was arrested Wednesday night for suspicion of driving under the influence. Police sources tell TMZ that the 33-year-old star was driving in Santa Monica when police pulled her over at around 11 PM for an alleged traffic violation. Following a field sobriety test, she was arrested and booked. Pressly was transported to the Santa Monica Jail, but it's...
- Posted Dec 26th 2009 at 11:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Jaime Pressly never planned to get married, but tying the knot with entertainment lawyer Simran Singh couldn't have worked out better for the one-time 'My Name is Earl' star. Pressly discusses her fairytale nuptials in the winter issue of Instyle Weddings and explains why getting married four months after meeting her now-husband was the right choice. PEOPLE reports that Pressly, 32, says,...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 09:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Former 'My Name Is Earl' star Jaime Pressly and entertainment lawyer Simran Singh tied the knot, Usmagazine.com reports. The couple wed at the Dick Clark Estate in Malibu, after announcing their engagement this past July. Pressly's son Dezi -- her 2-year-old with ex-fiance Eric Cubiche -- acted as the ringbearer at the nuptials while the actress' friend Danielle Manschulo was the maid of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The 3 Sweetest Behind-the-Scenes Moments at the AMAs
- All the American Music Awards Winners
- Apollo Nida: 'I Despise Everything About' Wife Phaedra Parks
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 2014 American Music Awards Highlights: Jennifer Lopez's "Booty," Jessie J's Star-Studded Dance Party and More!
- Jennifer Lopez's "Booty" Performance Was the Perfect Way to Close the 2014 American Music Awards
- 2014 American Music Awards: Complete List of Winners!