Posts with tag "jake gyllenhaal"
- Posted Dec 19th 2010 at 12:16 PM by Christine Fenno
Now who would be surprised that people are interested in just how 'Love and Other Drugs' star Jake Gyllenhaal and country-music sweetheart Taylor Swift became an item? Gwyneth Paltrow, that's whom. Amid reports that she hosted a private dinner in London in mid-November for the young lovebirds (Gyllenhaal's 30; Swift turned 21 last week), the Oscar winner and 'Country Strong' star now seems...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal have been a hot topic of conversation for over a month after the pair were first spotted together at a 'Saturday Night Live' taping in October, but the duo have remained mum on whether or not they're more than just friends. The latest cover of Us Weekly, however, indicates that the two are most definitely an item, showing the pair holding hands over Thanksgiving...
- Posted Nov 27th 2010 at 09:43 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
'Love and Other Drugs' star Jake Gyllenhaal has been ducking questions about his latest off-screen romance, but there was no avoiding the eagle eyes when he ducked into a local coffee shop in New York City with 20-year-old country singer Taylor Swift to pick up some tasty treats on Thanksgiving morning. The pair were sighted Thursday at a trendy java vendor in Brooklyn's Park Slope...
- Posted Nov 25th 2010 at 09:00 AM by John Mitchell
Let's face it: Thanksgiving, like every other familial holiday, can be a little stressful. Need an escape from the madness, a reason to put grandma to bed early and hit the town? Check out what's playing at your local movie theater. Thanksgiving brings with it one of the biggest movie weekends of the year, so there's usually something for everyone. Let's take a look:...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 09:10 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway take it all off for three different Entertainment Weekly covers this week to promote their new movie, 'Love and Other Drugs'--and the result is undeniably eye-catching. The two stars go sans clothing in their upcoming R-rated film--so it seemed fitting to carry that theme over to the cover. Photographer James White, who shot the cover, said the co-stars got...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 09:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
David Letterman enjoyed Jake Gyllenhaal's new movie, 'Love and Other Drugs,' but found it quite shocking too. There's a lot of nudity. And it's a kind of nudity the host didn't expect, he told Gyllenhaal on 'Late Show.' He stuttered as he tried to explain, "You get excited when you first, you see [Anne Hathaway] -- uh, she starts, she is undressed ... But what you don't think of is that we're...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 01:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Anne Hathaway's career has been full of tough roles, but perhaps none as intimate as her upcoming performance in 'Love and Other Drugs.' Hathaway, who stars opposite 'Brokeback Mountain' co-star Jake Gyllenhaal in the film, told Fox News' Pop Tarts that stripping down in front of her former on-screen flame was "mortifying" despite their familiarity with one another. Gyllenhaal joked of their...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Taylor Swift
The whirlwind romance between Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift has been picking up steam recently, with the two seen holding hands and making out in NYC. But sources close to the actor tell me it's still way too early for Taylor to see Jake in his birthday suit, which is why Gyllenhaal hasn't invited the young singer to the premiere of his new film, 'Love and Other Drugs.' "Jake is making no...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 12:59 PM by PopEater Staff
While Taylor Swift has kept mum regarding speculation that her latest single, 'Dear John', is about rumored ex John Mayer, the songstress doesn't deny that she has a habit of calling out the boys who break her heart. PEOPLE reports that the singer opened up, but didn't apologize for, her bold lyrical choices, saying, "This is album No. 3, so I figure that these people have had fair warning." ...
- Posted Sep 18th 2010 at 12:52 AM by PopEater Staff
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-color comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of Quips & Quotes. This week, Jake Gyllenhaal talks about the joy...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Nick Carter and Wife Lauren Kitt Enjoy Honeymoon in the Florida Keys: See the Cute Pic!
- Newlywed Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Surprise Weekend Nuptials
- Chris Martin Addresses "Challenges" in His Personal Life in First Interview Since Gwyneth Paltrow Split