Posts with tag "jake pavelka"
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 03:10 PM by Rob Shuter
Will we soon be seeing a whole lot more of 'Bachelor' star Jake Pavelka? Could be. Daniel Nardicio, vice president of marketing at Playgirl, has extended Jake an offer. "We're determining the value of a shoot with Jake, who exemplifies our classic American guy at Playgirl. It's obvious he likes the limelight, and I intuit that he looks good naked," says Nardicio of Jake, who is going through a...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 09:50 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Sandra Bullock
Their divorce was lightning fast, but don't think for a second that Jesse James is just going to vanish from Sandra Bullock's sight. In fact, she may be seeing even more of him now that he's made it clear he'll two-step his way to Texas to be near her and baby Louis. A friend of Jesse's tells me he's a "tortured man" and is determined to win her back. Good luck with that, big guy! More on Jesse...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 06:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Things get ugly during the much-anticipated interview with former 'Bachelor' lovebirds Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi. ABC is getting everyone riled up by leaking some nasty bits from the show, airing June 5, reporting in a press release that "Vienna calls Jake 'a liar' and 'a fame whore.'" "Jake feels Vienna always undermines him and tears him down," the network press release reveals. "They...
- Posted Jun 24th 2010 at 02:20 PM by Jane Boursaw
- Filed under:
The news that 'The Bachelor' couple Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi have split up raises an interesting question: Should we even care what happens at the final rose ceremony? 'The Bachelor' has run for 14 seasons, and can you guess how many of those have ended in marriage? It's really hard to keep track because there have been so many break-ups, make-ups and bachelors ending up with other...
- Posted Jun 24th 2010 at 11:32 AM by Jo Piazza
This week marked the battle of the breakup magazine covers and the clear winner was 'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka, who scored prime celebrity weekly real estate with his People magazine cover, while his allegedly cheating ex-girlfriend Vienna was relegated to the cover of Star. To put that in actual Hollywood real estate terms, Jake got a conservative split-level in Brentwood and Vienna is slumming...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 05:25 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
One thing Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi can agree on is that they are no longer together. But the 'Bachelor' star and the woman he gave the final rose to aren't on the same page when it comes to the blame part. Jake says the breakup is her fault, Vienna claims otherwise. But who do you believe? Access Hollywood's AH Nation and PopEater want to know. Tell us in the poll!...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 09:07 AM by Rob Shuter
Poor ex-'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka found out his engagement to blonde beauty Vienna Girardi was over by reading about it on the cover of Star magazine! As if that wasn't enough of a kick in the gut, the hunky reality star's almost-wife made out huge by selling the story to the tabloid. How much did she make off of her salacious story? We've got the exclusive on Vienna's big payday ... after the jump!...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 07:49 AM by PopEater Staff
A friend close to newly separated 'Bachelor' couple Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi tells PEOPLE the breakup was messy and the two are not on good terms. "Let's just say they're not going to be hanging out together anytime soon," the source says. "She was committed to see where this led. She really thought he was a special guy. She was ready to go as far as it could go, and it obviously ran its...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2010 at 02:57 PM by Rob Shuter
Exclusive: As the reality-loving world continues to try making sense of the sudden split between Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi, Star Magazine is setting the record straight on what caused the 'Bachelor' lovebirds to break up, and PopEater has it exclusively. The best part is, all of the info comes straight from Vienna's mouth. After the jump, the exclusive details behind the sad breakup....
- Posted Jun 22nd 2010 at 06:55 AM by PopEater Staff
'The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love' seemed to end perfectly, with Jake Pavelka, 32, proposing to blonde beauty Vienna Girardi, 24. But just three months later, they've gone their separate ways. "Jake and Vienna have split," Janice Lee, a rep for the couple, said in a statement, OK Magazine reports. "They appreciate the respect for their privacy at this time." TheHollywoodGossip pegs ABC's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged Meth Users Steal $100,000 Worth of Cattle from Amazing Race Star
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO
- Ricky Gervais and Kermit the Frog's Evil Look-Alike Want Miley Cyrus to Keep Her Tongue in Her Mouth—Watch!
- Jessica Simpson's Hot Body Explained: Daughter Maxwell Is Her Favorite Workout Partner!
- Will Tina Fey Ever Make Her Way to Late-Night? "I'm Sorta Shy," the Comedian Says—Watch Now!