Posts with tag "james patterson"
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 04:01 PM by Jett Wells
Donald Trump likes the occasional movie cameo and hosting his own TV show, but he wants nothing to do with being in a novel by James Patterson. At the Palm Beach Police Ball last weekend in Florida, New York Times best-selling author Patterson gave bidders a chance to have their name appear as a character in an upcoming book -- but Trump bid $100,000 to keep his name out of the book. Trump's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princes William and Harry Set to Receive Princess Diana's 1981 Wedding Dress
- Jimi Jamison, Lead Singer of '80s Hitmakers Survivor, Dead at 63
- Funny Video: Let's Marvel at This Squirrel Stealing Food from a Bird Feeder
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Chris Brown pleads guilty to assault in Washington
- First photos from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Key Art Promises It's "Hunt or Be Hunted"
- Justin Bieber Arrested, Charged With Assault and Dangerous Driving After ATV Crash in Ontario
- Ricky Gervais "in Hot Water" for Jokes About Leaked Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence and More Celebs