Posts with tag "james patterson"
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 04:01 PM by Jett Wells
Donald Trump likes the occasional movie cameo and hosting his own TV show, but he wants nothing to do with being in a novel by James Patterson. At the Palm Beach Police Ball last weekend in Florida, New York Times best-selling author Patterson gave bidders a chance to have their name appear as a character in an upcoming book -- but Trump bid $100,000 to keep his name out of the book. Trump's bi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!