Posts with tag "james patterson"
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 04:01 PM by Jett Wells
Donald Trump likes the occasional movie cameo and hosting his own TV show, but he wants nothing to do with being in a novel by James Patterson. At the Palm Beach Police Ball last weekend in Florida, New York Times best-selling author Patterson gave bidders a chance to have their name appear as a character in an upcoming book -- but Trump bid $100,000 to keep his name out of the book. Trump's bi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- ?Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- ?Cabaret' to go on tour beginning January 2016
- ?Arrow', ?Walking Dead', and more earn TV mid-season finale awards
- Sony Releases New Trailer for The Interview After Canceling Movie's Release Over Hacking Threats
- Woah Mama! Jill Duggar Shows Off Her Baby Bump at the Beach—Check It Out!
- Kim Kardashian's Busty Look, Kendall Jenner's Toned Abs, Kylie Jenner's Coral Lips and More—See the Latest Kardashian Trends!