Posts with tag "james patterson"
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 04:01 PM by Jett Wells
Donald Trump likes the occasional movie cameo and hosting his own TV show, but he wants nothing to do with being in a novel by James Patterson. At the Palm Beach Police Ball last weekend in Florida, New York Times best-selling author Patterson gave bidders a chance to have their name appear as a character in an upcoming book -- but Trump bid $100,000 to keep his name out of the book. Trump's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 378 People 'Pay it Forward' with Free Coffee at Florida Starbucks
- Katie Driscoll is Changing the Face of Advertising - with Special-Needs Models
- Elizabeth Vargas and Marc Cohn Separated Since Last Year
- 'Scooby-Doo's' Daphne goes from size 2 to size 8
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- This Cute First Look at The Voice's 7th Season Proves Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams Are the Perfect Fit
- Newly Single Ronnie Magro Cradles JWoww's Adorable Baby Girl in Sweet Snapshot—See the Pic!
- Editors' Obsessions: St. Tropez Express Self Tanner, Pretty Lipstick Cases & More