Posts with tag "james patterson"
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 04:01 PM by Jett Wells
Donald Trump likes the occasional movie cameo and hosting his own TV show, but he wants nothing to do with being in a novel by James Patterson. At the Palm Beach Police Ball last weekend in Florida, New York Times best-selling author Patterson gave bidders a chance to have their name appear as a character in an upcoming book -- but Trump bid $100,000 to keep his name out of the book. Trump's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Posts Makeup-Free Selfie in Montana
- Jared Padalecki Is 'Violently Protective' of Family Time
- How Prince George, Nature Lover, Is Already Helping Endangered Animals
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Dee Snider using puppets to put his spin on Shakespeare in Broadway show
- Rob Reiner: 'And So It Goes' is all Jack Nicholson's fault
- Adam West explains Batman's little-known connection to Josh Brolin
- Morgan Freeman inhales helium and chats with Jimmy Fallon
- Kendall vs. Kylie Jenner: Who's More of a "Marriage Girl?"—Watch Now to Find Out!
- Jennifer Lopez and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Very "Affectionate" at Her 45th Birthday Dinner: All the Party Details!
- Miranda Kerr Claims It Takes Her 15 Minutes to Get Ready in the Morning