Posts with tag "james patterson"
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 04:01 PM by Jett Wells
Donald Trump likes the occasional movie cameo and hosting his own TV show, but he wants nothing to do with being in a novel by James Patterson. At the Palm Beach Police Ball last weekend in Florida, New York Times best-selling author Patterson gave bidders a chance to have their name appear as a character in an upcoming book -- but Trump bid $100,000 to keep his name out of the book. Trump's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Justin Moore, Brantley Gilbert and The Band Perry at the Brickyard 400
- Man Charged in Missing Teen Abigail Hernandez's 9-Month Disappearance
- RHOBH's Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine - And Wants You To Name It
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes