Posts with tag "james patterson"
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 04:01 PM by Jett Wells
Donald Trump likes the occasional movie cameo and hosting his own TV show, but he wants nothing to do with being in a novel by James Patterson. At the Palm Beach Police Ball last weekend in Florida, New York Times best-selling author Patterson gave bidders a chance to have their name appear as a character in an upcoming book -- but Trump bid $100,000 to keep his name out of the book. Trump's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Purdy Shows Off Her Specially Designed 'New Feet' for Dancing with the Stars
- It's a Boy for Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
- Amanda Bynes Gets Her Driver's License Back
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- This guy is going to collect every VHS copy of ?Speed' in the world (also, he's taller)