Posts with tag "james patterson"
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 04:01 PM by Jett Wells
Donald Trump likes the occasional movie cameo and hosting his own TV show, but he wants nothing to do with being in a novel by James Patterson. At the Palm Beach Police Ball last weekend in Florida, New York Times best-selling author Patterson gave bidders a chance to have their name appear as a character in an upcoming book -- but Trump bid $100,000 to keep his name out of the book. Trump's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From LIFE: Candid Photos and Classic Portraits of John F. Kennedy
- Jennifer Aniston on Kim Kardashian's Butt Pic: I Did It First
- Does Vogue's New Office Have a Rat Infestation?
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!
- Guess Which Music Legend Is Giving Taylor Swift Her Big Award at the AMAs Tomorrow!
- Khloé Kardashian Breaks Down Over Failed Marriage to Lamar Odom: "I Wish I Was Still Married to Him"