Posts with tag "james van der beek"
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 09:57 AM by Christine Fenno
As you take in the wild new Ke$ha video, 'Blow,' you may be witnessing a career comeback attempt inspired by a very familiar template for success. Ke$ha's co-star in her trippy clip is none other than 'Dawson's Creek' heartthrob James Van Der Beek. The actor, 33, hasn't had as much luck as fellow 'Dawson's' vet Michelle Williams (a Best Actress nominee at tonight's Academy Awards for 'Blue...
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 02:52 PM by Jett Wells
If you grew up in the late '90s, chances are you were fairly acquainted with James Van Der Beek. But now instead of re-watching the first season of 'Dawson's Creek' on Netflix in your Snuggie, you can download a five-second long Van Der Beek clip to have forever. Van Der Beek created a website for us to download all of those great Van Der-motions from 'Varsity Blues' and 'The Rules of...
- Posted Sep 28th 2010 at 12:57 PM by PopEater Staff
James Van Der Beek is one proud new papa! The actor announced the birth of his daughter with wife Kimberly Brook. "Had the blessing of becoming a father over the weekend... Couldn't come close to describing this bliss even if I had 140 million characters," he tweeted. In another message, Van Der Beek wrote, "Olivia Van Der Beek, born 9/25. I apologize in advance for any obnoxiously precious...
- Posted Aug 2nd 2010 at 06:45 AM by PopEater Staff
'Dawson's Creek' star James Van Der Beek has wed for the second time. The actor and girlfriend Kimberly Brook married over the weekend, according to Van Der Beek's Twitter account. "The woman I love did me the honor of became [sic] my wife today... I look forward to earning her for the rest of my life," he tweeted on Sunday. An hour before tweeting the big announcement, Van Der Beek...
- Posted Apr 9th 2010 at 03:42 PM by PopEater Staff
It's time for diaper duty. 'Dawson's Creek' star James Van Der Beek and girlfriend Kimberly Brook are expecting their first child together this fall. "Yes, it's true -- the woman I love and I are expecting our first child... currently experiencing joy on levels I never knew existed," he wrote on Twitter. The couple met last July. Van Der Beek and ex-wife Heather Ann McComb split in April...
- Posted Mar 31st 2010 at 04:30 PM by Megan Rumph
James Van Der Beek's ex-wife will be getting a hefty monthly allowance, PEOPLE reports. The former 'Dawson's Creek' star will be paying Heather Ann McComb $7,750 per month until December 2012, according to the divorce settlement filed Monday in Los Angeles. This spousal support will supplement McComb's monthly income, which is only $1,750 compared to Van Der Beek's $35,000. However, Van Der...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 02:30 PM by Jenna Busch
They must have put something in the water on the set of 'Dawson's Creek', because the entire cast has found success. Michelle Williams is doing film after film, Joshua Jackson stars on 'Fringe', and you read a new story about Katie Holmes every time you head out to by groceries. Well now James Van Der Beek is joining the cast of NBC's new medical drama, 'Mercy'. We recently caught up with Van...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 03:30 PM by Melissa Daniels
As we get ready to say goodbye to this decade, there are plenty of fond pop culture memories to recall. Television shows and movies set new trends, broke records and captured some serious staying power. One has to wonder -- after being a part of a phenomenon like that, what's an actor to do? Here's a look at the casts of ten wildly popular hits of the past decade, and what they've done since....
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 09:18 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Tila Tequila Ustream,' 'Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair,' and 'Heather McComb' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman Is the New Bachelorette
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Andi Dorfman Is Officially the Next Bachelorette! Find Out When Her Season Premieres
- Believe Debuts on NBC: What Did You Think of Alfonso Cuarón and J.J. Abrams' New Drama?
- Selena Gomez's Family Thought Justin Bieber Was the "Worst Thing to Ever Happen" to Her—Has That Changed?