Posts with tag "jamesblunt"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Emily Tan
Although he's been known to sing some moody and depressing ballads, James Blunt is looking at the happier side of life on his upcoming album 'Some Kind of Trouble,' which is out Jan. 18. "It's f---ing happy," Blunt tells PopEater. "There are a few of those ballads on the album, but yes, it's is much more upbeat and energetic. That's because I wrote before on acoustic guitar -- and I always wrot...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 06:51 AM by PopEater Staff
Singer James Blunt is no fan of pirates. Not the swash-buckling, rum-swilling brand - the piracy on Blunt's bad side involves illegal downloads of music. The singer has publicly backed Lily Allen's push to create legislation that will eradicate the practice. Blunt writes in The Times: "At long last the Government is looking to legislate to protect the industry. [British government] is looking to e...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''