Posts with tag "jamesblunt"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Emily Tan
Although he's been known to sing some moody and depressing ballads, James Blunt is looking at the happier side of life on his upcoming album 'Some Kind of Trouble,' which is out Jan. 18. "It's f---ing happy," Blunt tells PopEater. "There are a few of those ballads on the album, but yes, it's is much more upbeat and energetic. That's because I wrote before on acoustic guitar -- and I always...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 06:51 AM by PopEater Staff
Singer James Blunt is no fan of pirates. Not the swash-buckling, rum-swilling brand - the piracy on Blunt's bad side involves illegal downloads of music. The singer has publicly backed Lily Allen's push to create legislation that will eradicate the practice. Blunt writes in The Times: "At long last the Government is looking to legislate to protect the industry. [British government] is looking to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Teen Wolf Recap: Everybody's Getting Killed And/Or Thrown Down Wells! – Plus, Is [SPOILER!] Dying?
- The Bachelorette Finale: Find Out Who Wins, Who Loses It, & Who Cries – Plus, a Fantasy Suite Secret Revealed!
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Unintentionally Give the Cameras Their Best Blue Steel Face and Kill It!