Posts with tag "jamesfranconewmusicsong"
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Actor, writer, Oscar host and now singer. According to Vulture, Cynthia Rowley fashion show attendees got the first taste of James Franco as a recording artist when models stomped the runway to his new song, 'I Love You.' James collaborated with Kalup Linzy for the pop-funk tune, which is just the first of an unfinished EP from the duo. Rowley called on house music mix-masters The Misshapes to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Minnie Driver Travels to Southeast Asia to Help Fight Poverty
- Summer Slim-Down Special: How 5 Readers Lost 100 Lbs. or More!
- Bindi Irwin Is 'Feeling So Good' After Getting Learner's Permit on 16th Birthday
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Here's Benedict Cumberbatch with a penguin
- We need to talk about the jeans: Dissecting the ?Fifty Shades' trailer