Posts with tag "jamesfranconewmusicsong"
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Actor, writer, Oscar host and now singer. According to Vulture, Cynthia Rowley fashion show attendees got the first taste of James Franco as a recording artist when models stomped the runway to his new song, 'I Love You.' James collaborated with Kalup Linzy for the pop-funk tune, which is just the first of an unfinished EP from the duo. Rowley called on house music mix-masters The Misshapes to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Seth Meyers to Host the 66th Annual Emmy Awards
- American Idol Top 5 Revealed!
- Justin Bieber Leaves Los Angeles Airport After Being Detained by Customs
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'