Posts with tag "jamesfranconewmusicsong"
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Actor, writer, Oscar host and now singer. According to Vulture, Cynthia Rowley fashion show attendees got the first taste of James Franco as a recording artist when models stomped the runway to his new song, 'I Love You.' James collaborated with Kalup Linzy for the pop-funk tune, which is just the first of an unfinished EP from the duo. Rowley called on house music mix-masters The Misshapes to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch: Lady Gaga Pole Dances for Her Friend's Bachelorette Party
- SNL Takes on #DeflateGate (VIDEO)
- Tim Tebow to Organize 45 Proms for People with Special Needs
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Alan Robertson past includes drugs and lots of sex
- Taylor Swift posts sexy bikini snaps and shows off her belly button
- Clint Eastwood says 'American Sniper' makes strong anti-war statement
- Five directors who can help Johnny Depp recover from ?Mortdecai'
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- SAG Awards by the Numbers: 142 Bottles of Tequila, 20,000 Square Feet of Red Carpet and... 500 Million Champagne Bubbles!
- 2015 SAG Awards: 5 Things You Have to Know Before Tonight's Show
- LOL! Jennifer Lawrence Needs a Xanax, Calls Hunger Games a ''Huge F--king Failure''