Posts with tag "jamesfranconewmusicsong"
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Actor, writer, Oscar host and now singer. According to Vulture, Cynthia Rowley fashion show attendees got the first taste of James Franco as a recording artist when models stomped the runway to his new song, 'I Love You.' James collaborated with Kalup Linzy for the pop-funk tune, which is just the first of an unfinished EP from the duo. Rowley called on house music mix-masters The Misshapes to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Liam Neeson Reveals What Makes Him Feel Like a Wimp
- #TBT, Amazing Hair Edition: You Won't Believe Connie Britton's '80s Shag
- Baby Boy on the Way for The Walking Dead's Sonequa Martin-Green
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Kendall Jenner Walks Second Show at Milan Fashion Week, Hits Runway in Sheer White Ensemble—See the Pics!
- Dylan Penn Talks Robert Pattinson, Justin Timberlake and Her Naked Photo Spread
- Iggy Azalea Really Does Not Want to Be Photographed Amid Sex Tape Scandal, Wears a Blanket Over Her Head