Posts with tag "jamesfranconewmusicsong"
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Actor, writer, Oscar host and now singer. According to Vulture, Cynthia Rowley fashion show attendees got the first taste of James Franco as a recording artist when models stomped the runway to his new song, 'I Love You.' James collaborated with Kalup Linzy for the pop-funk tune, which is just the first of an unfinished EP from the duo. Rowley called on house music mix-masters The Misshapes to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM SI: Ray Rice Reinstated After Successful Appeal: Reports
- Mickey Rourke Defeats Opponent Half His Age in First Fight in 20 Years
- Jennifer Lawrence, Pop Star? Her Hunger Games Song Is a Top 40 Hit
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian Have Heart-to-Heart: "We Haven't Slept Together in 5 Years!"—See the Clip!
- 7 Reasons Why Being the DVF Brand Ambassador Would Be the Best Job Ever
- DVF Candidates Argue in Front of Customers: "I'm Not Going to Apologize"—See the Tense House of DVF Clip!