Posts with tag "jamie foxx"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 06:32 PM by Nicki Gostin
What do you talk to Jamie Foxx about when you've only got four minutes and change on the phone? 'Rio' for one. The Oscar winner voices a parrot named Nico in the animated film (out Friday) and he admits he "wasn't that good at first" before being told to take it down a notch. We also squeezed in some chatter on his recent efforts at the White House to improve President Obama's dance moves. "H...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 07:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
People say a lot of things about President Barack Obama, but there's one thing you have to give the guy: He can take a joke at his expense. On 'The Tonight Show,' Jay Leno showed footage of Jamie Foxx entertaining for the president. He stopped the music, though, to call the president out on the dancing skills he displayed on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show.' Foxx started mimicking the presidential...
- Posted Feb 12th 2011 at 01:08 PM by Christine Fenno
Usher was on the job Thursday night inside a crowded Los Angeles nightclub, giving a live performance at a vodka launch party, when two scuffling fans just about upstaged his concert. Celebs in the stunned audience of 1,200 reportedly included Jenny McCarthy, Joe Jonas, Ryan Phillippe, Adam Lambert and 'DWTS' star Cheryl Burke. And their shock probably had something to do with who was fighti...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 08:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
During the monologue on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live,' Kimmel marveled that a rerun of 'Two and a Half Men' was the most-watched show Monday night. Being a family sitcom, he thought there might be a negative reaction in the Nielsen ratings to Charlie Sheen's off-screen troubles, but that wasn't the case at all. "I don't know if people thought he might bring the porn stars onto the set of the show or what...
- Posted Sep 14th 2010 at 05:41 PM by PopEater Staff
Oscar winner Jamie Foxx teamed up with the Evans Scholars Foundation, which provides college scholarships for golf caddies in need. PopEater caught up with Foxx at the BMW Championship on September 8 to talk about his work with the initiative. "At the end of the day, giving back, I know it sounds cliched, but that's what it's really all about," he tells us. The actor also talked about his...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 03:44 PM by Jo Piazza
Valentine's Day is complicated -- both the holiday and the upcoming movie. The holiday is jam-packed with commercialized schtick, sentimental love songs and half-hearted performances. Hopefully the movie (which hits theaters Feb. 12) will have a little more substance instead of leaving you feeling like you just ate that entire box full of heart-shaped chocolates: guilty, over-stimulated and sti...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 09:15 PM by Liz Colville
Michael Jackson set a record at the American Music Awards at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater Sunday night with his second win of the evening. The late singer scooped up Favorite Male Artist in the Pop/Rock category, which brings his total number of AMAs to 23, the most by any single artist. The late singer was up against Eminem and T.I. in the category. Melissa Etheridge presented the award and J...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Reveals the Special Place Where She Scattered Her Mother Joan's Ashes
- J.K. Rowling Celebrates Hogwarts Day by Wishing Harry Potter's Son a Good First Day of School
- Cindy Crawford Addresses Her Viral Unretouched Photo: 'It Was Malicious'
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert
- RIP Wes Craven: Scream Pays Tribute to the Horror Director In Its First Season Finale
- Melissa Rivers Talks Scattering Joan Rivers' Ashes During Family Trip So ''We Can Still Be Together''
- Meet Vincent, the Overweight Dachshund Who's Getting a New Leash on Life