Posts with tag "jamie oliver"
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 06:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and his wife Jools are the proud parents of a baby boy, born Wednesday in London. The occasion marks their fourth child. The 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution' star made the announcement much like he did with his last child, back in April 2009, with happy words and a photo on Twitter. "It's a baby boy guys!!! I'm shock(ed), we're all very happy, mum was amazing and...
- Posted May 6th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay is being sued for ordering $41,000 of wine to his New York City restaurant and "never having any intention of paying for the bottles," the UK's Daily Telegraph reports. Wineberry America is behind the lawsuit, claiming the 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'Kitchen Nightmares' star ordered wine to his recently sold NYC restaurant, The London, from 2007 to 2009. Over time, the...
- Posted Mar 25th 2010 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Chef Jamie Oliver had some fun over at 'Good Morning America' on Thursday, but he got a little crazy flinging his ingredients and spilled a bunch of oil on the set. Moments later, Oliver took a step back, leaned against the back counter and preceded to fall to the ground. We are pretty sure he was just kidding around though. Watch the 'GMA' clip and judge for yourself: PRODUCTION...
- Posted Mar 24th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Denise Warner
Jamie Oliver traveled to what was called the unhealthiest city in the U.S. -- Huntington, West Virginia -- to educate the residents about the food "that's killing America" in his new series, 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution,' which premieres March 26 at 8 PM on ABC. (A special preview aired on the 21st.) During his tenure, the people of West Virginia put up a lot of resistance. A radio DJ in...
- Posted Mar 4th 2010 at 01:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and his wife Jools are expecting their fourth child in September, their rep confirms to the Press Association. Oliver, best known in the U.S. for his 'Naked Chef' TV show, couldn't contain his excitement and messaged his Twitter fans: "Guess what.....I'm going to be a dad again!!! We're expecting, so happy, feel very lucky." The latest addition will join big...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Parents Remember Malaysia Airlines Flight Attendant Who Switched Planes (VIDEO)
- Rachel McAdams: The Hot Chick Striptease Was 'One of the Scariest Moments of My Career'
- Andi Dorfman's Bachelorette Blog: 'Who Wouldn't Be Scared to Face a Bunch of Exes'
- Reba McEntire releases new song, 'Pray for Peace'
- EPA sends out tweet promoting Kim Kardashian game, apologizes for doing so
- Tim McGraw comments on altercation with female fan
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- Billy Bob Thornton Criticizes TV's Cupcake Wars: "Does It Have to Be a F--king Competition?"
- Emma Stone Annoyed Colin Firth by Live-Texting Him the Entire Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason Plot
- Husband Makes Spreadsheet of Wife's Excuses for Not Having Sex; Wife Posts Rejection Log to Reddit