Posts with tag "jamie oliver"
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 06:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and his wife Jools are the proud parents of a baby boy, born Wednesday in London. The occasion marks their fourth child. The 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution' star made the announcement much like he did with his last child, back in April 2009, with happy words and a photo on Twitter. "It's a baby boy guys!!! I'm shock(ed), we're all very happy, mum was amazing and...
- Posted May 6th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay is being sued for ordering $41,000 of wine to his New York City restaurant and "never having any intention of paying for the bottles," the UK's Daily Telegraph reports. Wineberry America is behind the lawsuit, claiming the 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'Kitchen Nightmares' star ordered wine to his recently sold NYC restaurant, The London, from 2007 to 2009. Over time, the...
- Posted Mar 25th 2010 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Chef Jamie Oliver had some fun over at 'Good Morning America' on Thursday, but he got a little crazy flinging his ingredients and spilled a bunch of oil on the set. Moments later, Oliver took a step back, leaned against the back counter and preceded to fall to the ground. We are pretty sure he was just kidding around though. Watch the 'GMA' clip and judge for yourself: PRODUCTION...
- Posted Mar 24th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Denise Warner
Jamie Oliver traveled to what was called the unhealthiest city in the U.S. -- Huntington, West Virginia -- to educate the residents about the food "that's killing America" in his new series, 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution,' which premieres March 26 at 8 PM on ABC. (A special preview aired on the 21st.) During his tenure, the people of West Virginia put up a lot of resistance. A radio DJ in...
- Posted Mar 4th 2010 at 01:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and his wife Jools are expecting their fourth child in September, their rep confirms to the Press Association. Oliver, best known in the U.S. for his 'Naked Chef' TV show, couldn't contain his excitement and messaged his Twitter fans: "Guess what.....I'm going to be a dad again!!! We're expecting, so happy, feel very lucky." The latest addition will join big...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See the Top Red Carpet Looks of the Week (and the Surprising Fashion Flop)
- Patrick Warburton Set to Return in The Tick
- Sharon's Tate Sister Speaks about Manson Murders
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!