Posts with tag "jane lynch"
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 11:35 AM by Michelle Ruiz
After an excruciating 4-month hiatus, (thanks a lot, 'American Idol!') 'Glee' returns this week for a spectacular spring season on a new night -- Tuesday -- and a very-specific time -- 9:28e/8:28c. Based on the intelligence, we "Gleeks" at Popeater have gathered, the final nine episodes of the runaway Fox hit will be filled with high notes. Practice your vocal exercises as you check out our "...
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 11:15 AM by Marc Schneider
Jane Lynch let slip following the Golden Globes last week that she and her partner, Dr. Lara Embry, are tying the knot. The 'Glee' star, who won a Screen Actors Guild award over the weekend, told the New York Times that she and her girlfriend are planning a May wedding. The news was slipped ever-so gently into the Times' Carpetbagger blog: "Jane Lynch, who saw her Fox show 'Glee' win a Golden G...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 09:01 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Ke$ha says that she...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 02:54 PM by Bryan Alexander
As the 'Glee' cast made a triumphant return from hiatus on Thursday there was plenty to sing about: a People's Choice Award from the night before and a lot of show momentum. So could the show's giddy success mean a turn for nice for Sue Sylvester: The World's Most Obnoxious Cheerleading Coach? Don't count on it. "That was short-lived," said Golden Globe nominee Jane Lynch of the odd-spasm...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vanessa Hudgens Talks Zac Efron Relationship: 'I Was Really Mean Because I Was So Fed Up'
- Find Out Where McDonald's Is Rolling Out Its New All-Day Breakfast Menu
- Why Helen Mirren Wants to Play the Bad Guy in Furious 8
- Wilco cancels Indiana concert because of new Religious Freedom Act
- Disney developing live-action ?Mulan'
- Tidal: Jay Z, Madonna, Minaj among owners of new streaming service