Posts with tag "jane fonda"
- Posted Dec 27th 2010 at 06:00 AM by Amber James
Just in time for the holidays, fitness icon Jane Fonda is ushering in workouts for a new generation. PopEater was lucky enough to meet with Tara Stiles, who stars in 'Jane Fonda's Workout: Daily Yoga' DVD, who taught us a few simple yoga moves that will create ease in your body and mind in just a few minutes. So whether you are stressed out from the holidays or whatever else, Team Fonda is here...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 04:24 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Jane Fonda discovered she had breast cancer during a routine checkup a few weeks ago. Luckily, the small tumor was non-invasive and after a successful procedure, the 72-year-old actress-activist is cancer-free. The fitness guru first revealed the health scare news to 'Entertainment Tonight,' which will air an exclusive interview Thursday. "She's 100 percent cancer-free. She's...
- Posted Sep 9th 2010 at 07:29 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Jane Fonda jokes about her face-changing plastic surgery in a new 'Entertainment Tonight' interview, saying that she's destined to be "bionic" after all of the procedures she's undergone. Fonda may not be the $6 million dollar woman quite yet, but the 72-year-old tells 'ET' there was a reason she decided to splurge on eye and chin jobs this year after famously swearing off cosmetic procedures a...
- Posted Aug 17th 2010 at 09:49 PM by The Editors of StyleList
By the look of her new accessories, Jane Fonda is really going to the dogs. Our pals at StyleList point out that at an Aug. 16 screening of Bruce Beresford's indie drama 'Mao's Last Dancer' in New York, the 72-year-old actress took styling tips from her fluffy white pooch Tulea and accessorized her smart black pantsuit with a dog collar choker. Fonda attended the event with fellow actors...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:31 PM by Sam Brand
He's young enough to run around like a lunatic fit freak on live TV. And old enough to be releasing his 59th workout video. Richard Simmons (Queen Latifah, too) appeared on 'Ellen' on Wednesday to twist, shout, sweat, sell videos to the world, and prove that the fitness icon is very much alive and flamboyantly kicking. But who does this guy think he is, where on earth did he come from, and,...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Interviews -
This past weekend, Tom Arnold tied the knot... for the fourth time. Love, dating and marriage can be difficult under the Hollywood microscope, and Arnold isn't the first celebrity to be considered a "serial marrier." Even American television and radio host Larry King has said "I Do" a measly eight times! Multiple marriages are a growing trend among celebrities, and our experts weigh in. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber's Deportation Petition: No Comment from the White House
- It's a Girl for Justin Bartha
- David Burtka Reveals His Secret to a Successful Marriage with Neil Patrick Harris
- Yeahhhh Jetes! Model girlfriend Hannah Davis says she's the stay-at-home type
- Billy Bob Thornton says there is a 'prejudice against the South' in Hollywood
- Nudity riders: How much skin an actor shows spelled out beforehand
- ?Girl Meets World': You won't believe which ?Boy Meets World' alum is returning now
- Miss America Nina Davuluri sticks up for suspended high school student
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Jessica Simpson's Easter Family Fun: Maxwell & Ace Play With Cousin Bronx Wentz, BFF Rocco Faison—See the Pics!
- Miss America Nina Davuluri Defends Patrick Farves After He Gets Suspended for Asking Her to Prom
- Olivia Palermo Poses for Brides Magazine, Talks Wedding Style and Sweet Romance—See the Dreamy Pics!