Posts with tag "jane seymour"
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 08:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
At the premiere of her new film 'Love, Marriage, Wedding,' Jane Seymour found herself speculating about the break-up of Maria Shriver and Arnold Schwarzenegger. She said she thought Schwarzengger was father to at least two more out-of-wedlock children, and predicted more information would soon surface. Friday on 'The View,' Seymour apologized for the remarks, and said she hoped she didn't add to...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 05:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Actress Jane Seymour said she was not at all surprised when news of Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child became public and went on to say that she was aware of more children that the former California governor had outside of his 25 year marriage. Seymour told CNN that she wasn't even surprised when she heard the news of Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver's separation. "I was not even remotely...
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 03:42 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
In an interview given exclusively to PopEater, Christopher Reeve's son and friends speak to In Touch Weekly about the star's death and legacy. In November, Matthew Reeve plans to run the New York City Marathon, representing the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation. "My father would probably wonder what happened to his son, who's this imposter?" Matthew joked....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch YouTube Sensations the Pentatonix's Brand-New Music Video for 'Rather Be'
- All the Details on Ashley Tisdale's 'Rustic and Romantic' Wedding
- See Shaquille O'Neal's Fish Tank - It's HUGE
- Joan Rivers' clinic silent on report doctor took selfie with unconscious star
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev's Planned Parenthood past draws criticism, support
- Mayim Bialik: Why I hate 'Frozen'
- The 7th Heaven Cast Reunited for Dinner Because There's No Greater Feeling Than the Love of Family
- Bones Premiere Sneak Peek: Who is Brennan Blackmailing to Get Booth Out of Jail?! Plus, a Major Rival Set to Return
- 6 Reasons Ryan Gosling Will Be the Best Dad Ever—With Pics!