Posts with tag "january jones"
- Posted Sep 6th 2010 at 02:02 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood with our weekly Fashion Police. We know we're a week after the Emmys, but we thought we'd take a retrospective look at what the women wore on the red carpet. Sometimes it takes a while for the true...
- Posted Aug 2nd 2010 at 12:30 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Curves are so in on 'Mad Men' that some actresses from the show have been warned to stay away from the gym. StyleList reports that January Jones -- who plays troubled housewife Betty Draper on the hit AMC series -- tells the new issue of Tatler magazine that 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner has warned her and fellow castmates Christina Hendricks and Elisabeth Moss to avoid hitting the gym so...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 05:00 PM by Rob Shuter
There was drama surrounding January Jones' absence from the 'Mad Men' premiere in Los Angeles last night: I'm talking Emmy-nominated type of drama. You see, Betty Draper was stuck in 'The Office.' No, not the new Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce offices, which we can't wait to finally see starting Sunday night. A close source tells me that Jones -- who is rightfully up for an Emmy for Best...
- Posted Jul 16th 2010 at 06:12 PM by PopEater Staff
New couple alert! Rumors are flying around Hollywood that 'Mad Men' actress January Jones and 'Saturday Night Live' cast member Jason Sudeikis are dating. The pair both attended the ESPY awards on Wednesday night and apparently weren't too shy about PDA, Just Jared.com reports. "January and Jason were making out the entire time in front of friends," a partygoer revealed. "They seemed really...
- Posted Jun 11th 2010 at 09:31 AM by PopEater Staff
'Mad Men' star January Jones allegedly hit three parked cars last night with her Range Rover and fled the scene of the accident, the LAPD tells TMZ. "I can't deal with this commotion," Jones reportedly told a witness before walking away on foot. TMZ adds she returned to the scene eventually -- "Police tell us that while officers were on scene investigating, January returned and claimed she...
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 01:42 PM by PopEater Staff
Are January Jones and Jeremy Piven an item? Or were they just walking hand-in-hand to after parties following the Golden Globes this weekend? The 'Mad Men' housewife and 'Entourage' agent were seen together post-ceremony. Photographers caught the pair looking annoyed, but definitely touchy-feely....
- Posted Oct 18th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
When January Jones told GQ that her ex Ashton Kutcher didn't believe she should become an actress we were outraged. For a second. Then, confusion set in. As 'Mad Men' lovers, we're glad Kutcher didn't keep her down, but that's not what really hit us. What upset us more is the fact that we had no idea these two were an item once upon a time. So it got us thinking ... what other couple's past...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 12:31 PM by Mike Hess
In a hysterically candid and beer-fueled interview with GQ magazine, 'Mad Men' vixen January Jones opens up about her odd path into Hollywood before she was on the hit AMC show. In addition to her potty-mouthed candor, Jones also steams up the pages of November's GQ with a sultry photo shoot and dishes about how her ex-boyfriend Ashton Kutcher doubted her, in colorful language. Pics and Quotes...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Richard Gere and Kyra Sedgwick Convince New Yorkers They're Homeless
- Elizabeth Banks Takes Over PEOPLE's Twitter During Press Day for Walk of Shame
- Diane Keaton: Why I Never Got Married
- Kevin Clash, voice of Elmo, cleared of sex abuse charges
- Human Barbie shares workout video, scary skinny pics
- ?Shatner's World:' Boldly going into theaters one night only
- Shailene Woodley Loves "Dancing Around With Hairy Armpits" and "War Paint" at Hippie Festivals
- The Other Woman Review Roundup: Will Moviegoers Feel Cheated After Watching Comedy About Being Cheated On?
- Mekhi Phifer Shares Past Experience With Racial Profiling: "They Thought...I Had Kilos of Cocaine!"