Posts with tag "jason alexander"
- Posted Dec 5th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Christine Fenno
We'd never heard of the Norwegian TV series 'Gylne Tider' ('Golden Times') before, either, but after you hum along to this promo clip for the series' fourth season, you won't soon forget the most random pileup of lip-synching celebs to go viral online. Step right up, folks, because it all amounts to a freak show of famous faces. And we mean that in a good way! Among the dozens rocking out to "L...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 06:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Britney Spears' ex-husband stands by the legitimacy of the bombshell audio tapes released Wednesday in which the singer alleges that her boyfriend, Jason Trawick, has physically abused her. Now Star Magazine, which broke the shocking scandal in a new cover story, is reporting that Jason Alexander has even taken a polygraph test. And he passed....
- Posted Apr 30th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Denise Warner
You all remember 'Seinfeld' as the show about nothing. The series, starring Jerry Seinfeld as a thinly-veiled version of himself, centered on a group of often neurotic friends living in New York City. But, one YouTube genius recut scenes from the long-running comedy and turned it into a movie called 'George,' which follows a man named George Costanza -- played of course by Jason Alexander -- st...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 05:00 AM by Steven Avalos
Since the beginning of time, or at least television, celebrities have attached their faces to an endless assortment of products, goods and services. The most entertaining results? Celebrity food endorsements, of course! Whether dancing through the streets in celebration of a state-of-the-art burger or sharing some pizza over the fall of communist Russia, celebrities have got you covered. We've ope...
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 05:55 PM by Denise Warner
Jason Alexander recently joined a line of Jenny Craig celebrity spokespeople. Since signing up in January, the former 'Seinfeld' star has lost 12 pounds on the program and continues going strong. Alexander talked with PopEater about his diet, why he chose Jenny, and how he will resist temptation at a Super Bowl party. "All the crap at a Super Bowl party, they sing to my heart. That scenario ...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 04:32 PM by Jo Piazza
Britney Spears' mom is giving a thumbs up to her daughter's new boyfriend, agent Jason Trawick. According to US Weekly, Lynn Spears told a family friend, "He's the kind of man you would dream of your daughter marrying. The kids love him, and he's stable." We have to say the bar for Britney's men friends has been set so low that any dude who gets out of bed to go to work in the morning seems lik...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 04:26 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Since his show about nothing left the airwaves eleven years ago, Jerry Seinfeld has resisted overtures to reunite with his castmates. That was until 'Seinfeld' co-creator Larry David came up with the bang-up idea to set the long-sought reunion on his own HBO series, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm.' David recruited Seinfeld, Jason Alexander, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Michael Richards to play themselves reluc...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ed Skrein: 5 Things to Know About the Latest Butt-Kicking British Heartthrob
- Keeping Princess Diana's Memory Alive: Every "People's Princess" Memorial You Can Visit
- Gigi Hadid Takes a Bikini Break Before Fashion Week Kicks Off
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Robin Wright & Ben Foster Split and Call Off Their Engagement Again
- Caitlyn Jenner and Candis Cayne Meet With a Matchmaker in I Am Cait Sneak Peek—Watch Now!
- Tila Tequila Kicked Off Celebrity Big Brother Over Past Hitler and Nazi Holocaust Comments, Then Apologizes